Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering how long can a woman handle someone going down on them. My wife can't handle much more than 30 min. I could camp out down there. I love the taste and the reaction. I've let her go down on me, I couldn't handle more than 3 shots. I was spent. :bananafu: :2fingers

·
Registered
247 Posts
Mine could probably go forever so long as I gave her a few minutes to recover after each orgasm. Oh, and a large container of water as well :)

I have only stayed down for 2 or 3 O's before she pulls me up so I can get some, too.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
it also depends on how good the person that's dong it is. If it sucks, then I nor more then I have to.. but heck, if its good, ALL DAY!! but again, it is good to have a break between "O"'s, the little man in the boat gets a tad sensative.. then it can actually hurt if you keep playing with him.

After a while, you can't stand it any longer and need to have the "Big Jim" action. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've stayed down for an hour before. She was asking for sex, but I kept her there for a while... Yeah, she liked it.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Personally I'll take 10-15 minutes then I'm ready to do something else. Can't say I've ever nutted in a girl's mouth to this day. Don't know why, I prefer to unleash in the vagiiiiina.

·
Registered
912 Posts
sounds like you perfer having babies too

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
As long as she wants me to. Usually till her O then let her rest..then go down again till she's almost there the head north.

Stimy...you're gonna get me in trouble from laughing at your post outloud at work

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
They tend to like it all day, but I can go until about the point when my friggin tongue starts to cramp up... You know that tendon on the bottom of your tongue? Man, sometimes the next day I can barely talk, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts