Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
local dealer gave me a price of 7815 out the door on a black/silver 04 cbr600rr. its sounds good to me but just wonderin how it compared to the price of everyone else's local dealer

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
dub said:
thats where i went the are about an hour from here
They have the 2004 600RR listed for $7399 on their website. That's weird. :confused:

·
Banned
436 Posts
I think I got 8400 OTD on an 04 cbr400rr when I was looking around. I think theres a lot of savings to be made from a private party rather than a dealer when you figure the taxes and everything. Many people I know have had so much bullshit when dealing with warranties too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah they told me 7399 but i live in state so i have to pay taxes when i buy from them that 7815 was the total with taxes and title fee

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
Jake said:
They have the 2004 600RR listed for $7399 on their website. That's weird. :confused:
That is before taxes. OTD means tax title and lic. Go for it buddy. I wish they had those prices around here in Cali. But when I get out of the military I am going back to New Orleans and will defintely be paying them a visit.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
hope, this isn't your FIRST bike.........

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope i've been ridin a 92 400 bandit for a while i knew better than to start out on any of the 600 ss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts