Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed the MSF about a month ago and plan on getting an 03+ SV650S and I love the way it looks with the lowers. For those that have them, did you put them on yourself? And it is difficult?

It looks really easy which makes me doubt myself. It seems to me: bolts out, line in fairing, bolts in.

Thanks in advance guys

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
First, ride it for a bit before you put the lowers on it. You're best chance of dropping it is now, so get them outta the way first. :p

I've never done the install myself, but it couldn't be that bad. Should just be a bolt on kind of thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TRaGiK said:
First, ride it for a bit before you put the lowers on it. You're best chance of dropping it is now, so get them outta the way first. :p

I've never done the install myself, but it couldn't be that bad. Should just be a bolt on kind of thing.

Ohh yah I'm definitely planning on riding w/o the lowers at first, I wanna buy those only once. I just want to know for the future.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
99birdV6 has a really sweet '05 SV 650 with yoshi pipe, flushmounts adjustable dogbones and lowers that is selling at a great price...he just bought an RR. He can tell you how to install the lowers even if you are not interested in the bike for sale

1 - 4 of 4 Posts