Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
168mph on a stock 03gixxer6. dont know how, but it was great!
my bad i didnt read the whole thing. 90-95mph. scared the girl. i told her to hold on tight!lol :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
155 indicated 02 R6 god that is addicting !!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've done 200 with my brother once but that was only because he kept yelling at me to go faster. Other than that one time, I won't go much faster than the speed limit with a passenger. Too much responsibility.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Cole:

I've done 200 with my brother once but that was only because he kept yelling at me to go faster. Other than that one time, I won't go much faster than the speed limit with a passenger. Too much responsibility.

What kind of bike? That is hard to believe but i don't doubt it guess.......

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hit an indicated 150MPH on my 99 ZX9 with the wifey. She was pissed when I finally stopped, but I couldnt let some mustang try to show me up on the freeway.

·
Banned
245 Posts
i think 70 with a passenger.

my ex use to get pissed if i went to fast either on the bike or in the car. "cmon honey, we are going in a straight line"

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ive been on the back of my friends YZF600 at an indicated 125.....

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Maybe 70mph, I'm extra carefull when riding 2 up.

And nope, I wouldn't even try to ride 2 up on a sportbike. Riding is already dangerous, no need to make it even worse riding 2 up on a machine that was never intended to do so, thats why I have a cruiser.
I was passenger a couple of times and it was so freaking scary that I try to make it the safest and most comfortable for my passenger, no need to make them suffer or not enjoy a ride.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You get a rush riding on the back.....that sounds a little gay....oh well haha

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Ca$h said:
Cole:

What kind of bike? That is hard to believe but i don't doubt it guess.......
He is from Canada so the 200 is probaly in Km PH

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
What are speed limits? Oh, those signs that I can't read because I am going by them too fast? I've always wondered what they said.... :)

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
I think I got up to 80-85 range. She didnt mind the speed, but she didnt like the way we got up to it. I guess WOT through the first three gears kinda scared her.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello friends
Just under 150mph actual with the wife on back of my v-max, She is cool with it, she likes for me to ride a wheelie on the back of the fz1 when we are out in BFE sometimes.
later
Michael Hansen
Laporte Tx usa

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
train460 said:
Hello friends
Just under 150mph actual with the wife on back of my v-max, She is cool with it, she likes for me to ride a wheelie on the back of the fz1 when we are out in BFE sometimes.
later
Michael Hansen
Laporte Tx usa
thats just nuts :eek:

·
Banned
730 Posts
80-85mph to keep a buffer between us and traffic. I sleep next to her everynight and like the fact that I keep waking up. :p

1 - 20 of 93 Posts