Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
hahahaha, that mustang wasnt even breaking a sweat, got to give it up to a push rod v8. like they say "theres no replacement for displacement"

·
Registered
731 Posts
ROFL that guy had his funn for that day I guess :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
are you suprised by this?!?!?! :lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
japbike said:
are you suprised by this?!?!?! :lol

I sure as hell am!! you mean a Rustang err... Mustang can take a lawnmover!!! that's got to be a fake vid... :D

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA... but how can the vid be fake?

·
Banned
912 Posts
I don't care what the fast and furriest wanta be's had under the hood the stang smoked them, you could tell they had their cars pinned!

·
Registered
197 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
It's better to do it to a cobra vs an SS Camaro, and you go by on your bike with out even trying. :D
The problem is you would have to put nitrous on the SS Camaro for it to be able to keep up with the cobra to be able to do it...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Zang said:
The problem is you would have to put nitrous on the SS Camaro for it to be able to keep up with the cobra to be able to do it...

:lol ya, too bad the fastest road legal car in the world will smoke even the fastest sportbike ever made is a Chevy..... :hail Ford. The acronym says it all.... :lame

·
Registered
430 Posts
wait, they were racing? it just looked like they were accellerating normally, oh wait, that's right, honda, never mind.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
:lol ya, too bad the fastest road legal car in the world will smoke even the fastest sportbike ever made is a Chevy..... :hail Ford. The acronym says it all.... :lame

He's referring to the callaway Corvette..... which is no showroom standard :p I'd hope it'd beat any sport bike, 898hp is an awful lot of power. But I think Ghostriders busa would take him 0-200

·
Registered
926 Posts
evils-03-RR said:
He's referring to the callaway Corvette..... which is no showroom standard :p I'd hope it'd beat any sport bike, 898hp is an awful lot of power. But I think Ghostriders busa would take him 0-200
+1. half the horsepower and 1/5 (giving the vetter the benefit of the doubt) the weight

1 - 16 of 16 Posts