Sport Bikes banner

How does your helmet fit?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what option did you chose and what kind of helmet do you have?

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Both of mine fit me great! I've got no complaints. Current one is an HJC AC-11, and previous was a Scorpion EXO-700

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I replaced the cheek pads in both of my Shoei RF-1Ks. They come with 35mm (medium size) and I purchased the smaller 33mm pads. Other than that... I love my Shoeis.

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
I have a HJC CL-14 Fuse. It's a good fit but not the best.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I had an Arai Quantum, gave that to the gf, and then purchased an Suomy Spec 1r. Both were very nice. The Suomy is lighter weight and had noticeable more peripheral vision. The Arai was a bit quieter though. I would certainly purchase either brand again. Both were pricey though, $400 for the Arai and $500 for the Suomy. If your going to spend some cash on an item though, a helmet is good place to do it.

At first the helmets were almost difficult to get on, but after they packed out, they now fit very well.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Have an Aria RX7-RR, Quantum-f and Suomy Gunwind and they all fit like a glove. I put larger cheek pads in the RX7 to make it fit tighter around the face, as I race with this helmet.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Scorpy Exo-400 fits like a champ.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
mine fit fine, arai's and a suomy. The suomy took alittle while to break in though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Scorpio Exo-700. Fits very well. Firm around the crown, snug on the cheekpads, plenty of room between face and chinbar without too much movement.

I didn't vote because your poll options suck ass.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts