Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Why the HELL is this guy still alive. Someone should've put a bullet in this peice of CRAP a long long time ago!!

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
The system allows him to live because there are no MEN in it any longer for only a man may kill a monster.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
just freek'n lovely!! :barf creep!

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
I swear on my heart I could actually smash that guys head in with a baseball bat and walk away with a smile in the end. I know even Jesus would pardon me on that one. That guy is the biggest piece of shit breathing on this earth right now IMO.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
And that crap happened in my state! Its absolutely disgusting. Its good to know at least the girl survived (no one expected her or her brother, who didn't make it, to ever be found alive) though her whole family was killed in addition to what he did to her.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Life in prison for that asshole IS the death penalty. Hardcore prisons don't take lightly to child molesters, I think he'll be murdered within a year, and if not he'll wish he had.

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
He will be another Jeffrey Dahmer in the eyes of his fellow inmates.

Shasta has a long, tough road ahead of herself. I hope she is able to put her memories of this behind her & carry on with her life!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
A .25 cent bullet is a helluva lot cheaper than a $50k trial, and more rewarding.

·
Registered
944 Posts
+1. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands if not millions it costs to house an inmate for life, or even to stick'm on death row.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I believe that guy will realy burn in Hell. I am with everybody else, somebody he needs to be blasted in the melon. No reason for this guy to be around obviously there is no rehabilitating this guy. No more purpose on earth for this guy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
God damn..its seems like this gets worse and worse each day. I always hear fucked up shit like this atleast once a week...what a fucked up world we live in.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Yall can thank your local bleeding hearts as to why he won't fry.

I think he needs to be tortured for as long as he had the kids then skinned alive and fed to wolves.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Jason said:
I swear on my heart I could actually smash that guys head in with a baseball bat and walk away with a smile in the end. I know even Jesus would pardon me on that one. That guy is the biggest piece of shit breathing on this earth right now IMO.

Right on Jason and I'd applaud ya! Dood reminds me of Jim Jones...... a real POS.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
alaska cajun said:
Yall can thank your local bleeding hearts as to why he won't fry.

I think he needs to be tortured for as long as he had the kids then skinned alive and fed to wolves.

My fav way to torture some one is tie em up nekkid and give the victims a weedwacker to tease em with for as long as he can hold out...... (ever been hit with a weedwacker string? if so ya know where Im comin from...) :urowned

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Yep,right on his DingDing.

·
Registered
898 Posts
The death penalty, putting him to sleep via lethal injection would be the easy way out for this guy. He should go to prison, as already said, they DO NOT like child molestors. Many of them have children on the outside. So hopefully this douchebag gets a big taste of his own medicine.....repeatedly. :barf

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Twisted Sister said:
The death penalty, putting him to sleep via lethal injection would be the easy way out for this guy. He should go to prison, as already said, they DO NOT like child molestors. Many of them have children on the outside. So hopefully this douchebag gets a big taste of his own medicine.....repeatedly. :barf
Unfortunately he is most likely the type that won't mind...afterall he's already done plenty of time according to the news reports. And all for child molestation. Why waste the money? He should be killed, plain and simple. Yes it is the easy way out for him, but in the end it will help to give closure to Shasta.
I guess in the end, the decision should be hers as to what happens to him...I mean he took everything from her, including her family.
But am I the only one who thinks it's strange regarding her father's info, or lack there of? No implications, it's just strange that he's being so quiet. Then again, were that my daughter, how would I react? (other than killing the bastard).

·
Registered
615 Posts
Jason said:
Man I would do it in a heartbeat as well. I already know I am going to hell, this guy would be a pleasure to fuckin waste.

On another note, I hope to God that the little girl, Shasta, is strong enough to make it through this. I couldnt imagine having to deal with something like that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts