Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I actually like the post preview. Prolly cause I'm lazy. I wish it'd stay up just a little longer sometimes....

·
Registered
101 Posts
ya, that gets on my nerves too, i just wish there was a certain spot on there somewhere where it would come up if i wanted it, but most of the time it bugs me too

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
I actually like the post preview. Prolly cause I'm lazy. I wish it'd stay up just a little longer sometimes....

I'm with you on this one I wish it would stay up longer !!!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
You can't disabled it. However, if you try a browser other than IE it may stay visible longer. Mozilla Firefox displays the pop-up preview indefinitely.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Well, Fred could modify the vBulletin templates and take the ATL properties out of the source but outside of that, you're going to be stuck with them.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Yeah Wraith is right.. cant turn it off.. But I myself have found it a nice new feature in 3.0.. but I will put in a request to see if a new version they can find a way where people can turn it on and off

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Right on. Thanks. I vote for 0 setting.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I vote for ∞. (Infinity)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Off-topic, but strangely, the infinity symbol comes across as "∞" in email notification :)

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Fred:

AdminCP->vBulletin Options->Forum Display Options (forumdisplay)->Length of Thread Preview Text

Set it to 0 to disable the preview.
Thanks bro.. appreciate it.. i didnt even see it there.

However I and many others like it.. i wish it could be a user cp setting..

:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeah, it could be made into a user option pretty easily. Check out the example on vbulletin.com on how to make the postbit (side or top) option for the user. The same type of thing could be used for this probably.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts