Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
From back in da' day
Joined
·
2,777 Posts
put the pix in your photo gallery and then get the url link and post it in the brackets
like this
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,633 Posts
Reckless01 said:
put the pix in your photo gallery and then get the url link and post it in the brackets
like this
Or...

--Click on reply..
--Scroll down to manage attachments and click on it..
--Click on browse..
--Find desired pic and click on it..
--Click upload..
--Close window..
--Click submit reply

DONE!!
 

·
From back in da' day
Joined
·
2,777 Posts
oh wow i didnt have this option before...weird maybe its a 100 posts and down thing??
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,239 Posts
Reckless01 said:
oh wow i didnt have this option before...weird maybe its a 100 posts and down thing??
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you have to hit 100 post first before you can attach pics. I think that was put in place to keep people from simply registering and then taking over the Biker Babes section by posting a bunch of pics. It encourages people to become active members of the board, then as a "reward" the end up being able to upload pics. I could be way off base, but I seem to remember hearing that at some point over the last few years here.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,633 Posts
Justin, in the Florida forums???...Are you lost??? :twofinger

:joke Good to see some of the mods come hang with us outlanders...You're welcome here, anytime :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Or...

--Click on reply..
--Scroll down to manage attachments and click on it..
--Click on browse..
--Find desired pic and click on it..
--Click upload..
--Close window..
--Click submit reply

DONE!!

yea what he said!! :twofinger
now hurry up and get to posting LOL
 

·
From back in da' day
Joined
·
2,777 Posts
how do i change the thing under my name that says "supersport racer" ??
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top