Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to like to go out and hit the twisties as hard as I could all day but now I am more of a just go out and ride at a nice med. pace. I will still hit the twisties but I like to just go out and relax on back roads some times and just enjoy all there is to see in Pa. Just kind of wondering how you guys like to ride when you go out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
A mixture would be cool.
Went out yesterday afternoon/evening. There was some on-and-off drizzle in several places - which , naturally, coincided with the few nice curves. Couldn't lean into the curves with slick roads, and that made me .... unhappy.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
For me it's all about getting out...I can group ride and enjoy the trip or get out with a coupla' buddies and go blasting...just as long as I get to ride...

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
bumblebee said:
For me it's all about getting out...I can group ride and enjoy the trip or get out with a coupla' buddies and go blasting...just as long as I get to ride...
I second that. As long as I can find a reason to ride I'm happy. I don't care if its just riding to work, going with a few people, or hitting some back roads by myself. I'm not real aggresive though. Just like to ride and take it easy for the most part. Since its been 12 years since I was last on a back I'm just taking it easy right now and trying to get my confidence up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts