Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frozen Twix bars?? I'm not talking about the caramel kind, I'm talking peanut butter Twix!! mmmmmmmmmmm yummy. I have a tiny store down the street form me that sell's the king sized candy bars, 2 for $2.... I get my Twix and maybe Reeses Sticks and put um in the freezer. I'm not a big candy eater, but these things are addictive.

I better stop easting this crap, or my ass will be to big to fit on my bike... :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
I dont eat candy it is bad for you.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Never tried it, I might have to one day. How long do you keep em in for?

·
Registered
454 Posts
japbike said:
Frozen Twix bars?? I'm not talking about the caramel kind, I'm talking peanut butter Twix!! mmmmmmmmmmm yummy. I have a tiny store down the street form me that sell's the king sized candy bars, 2 for $2.... I get my Twix and maybe Reeses Sticks and put um in the freezer. I'm not a big candy eater, but these things are addictive.

I better stop easting this crap, or my ass will be to big to fit on my bike... :D
that's ok, nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
I LOVE frozen Twix! Have you tried the Twix ice cream???? My 7-11 sells 'em, they're as addicting as the frozen candybars!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ca$h said:
Never tried it, I might have to one day. How long do you keep em in for?

they are yummy! if I buy a few king sized Twix, it takes me about 4-5 days to eat um all. I eat maybe one a day with lunch, and Im not talking a whole candy bar, I mean one stick. The king size comes with 4 sticks in it.

Freezing chocolate or any candy is yummy, it takes longer to eat so you crub your sweet tooth with only a few peices insted of a whole bar. Ya gotta try it ca$h!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ludicrous said:
I LOVE frozen Twix! Have you tried the Twix ice cream???? My 7-11 sells 'em, they're as addicting as the frozen candybars!

yummy!! yes I have.. if they could make coffee ice cream bars with coconut and peanut butter on top like the Twix bars do, I'd be in heaven! can't forget the cookie tho

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
f4igrad said:
that's ok, nothing wrong with a little junk in the trunk :D

I'm gonna take from this statement that you like fat girls?!?! :lol j/k....

·
Registered
556 Posts
japbike said:
yummy!! yes I have.. if they could make coffee ice cream bars with coconut and peanut butter on top like the Twix bars do, I'd be in heaven! can't forget the cookie tho
Mmmm... you're cruel, woman! Now I'm wanting ice cream!! I love Cold Stone, I can get all that stuff (minutes the coconut, ick!) in my ice cream.

People think I'm nuts because I wish Starbucks had peanut butter flavored syrup to put in the coffee - it'd be like sipping a Reese's!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ludicrous said:
Mmmm... you're cruel, woman! Now I'm wanting ice cream!! I love Cold Stone, I can get all that stuff (minutes the coconut, ick!) in my ice cream.

People think I'm nuts because I wish Starbucks had peanut butter flavored syrup to put in the coffee - it'd be like sipping a Reese's!

:D I try.....I actually ate an entire quart in 2 days.. :lol thank God I didn't gain an ounce. We have Marble Slab (aka Marble Flab) here.

YUMMY on the Starbucks!! That sounds good as all heck!!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
mmmmmmmm I love peanut butter! Reese's fast break bars are my weakness.... a treat for when I'm havin a shitty day....... like every day :) Anyone hiring?

·
Registered
402 Posts
That is my one weakness peanut butter ice cream treats..love reeces ice cream, and reeces blizzards from Dairy Queen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts