Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
how about sunday..6-5-05

how about a sunday dinner/ride? anyone interested?

·
Registered
262 Posts
i'll be there!! didn't think you'd be going without me did you? :lao

how bout meeting earlier this time too....and meeting up around 8.30 - 9.00 for breakfast?

not 9.30-10.00..............................

YEAH SAL :bitchslap

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Hell yeah Rob, you finally picked a time I am going to be free. Sunday evening starting at 18:00. So if this is when you guys will be out, I will come out and meet up.
Sorry for not being able to meet up with you guys lately, my schedule is keeping me home bound.

·
Registered
262 Posts
sunday morning.........

we'll be out the door between 7 and 7.30am....and we're headed to michael's in chapel hill...after that....i'm not sure yet what he has planned since he's STILL out tonight, the bum... :neener ..we'll probably just figure it out once we're there.....

sal mentioned something about meeting up at a denny's somewhere before going to michael's....still have to talk to him about that and make sure he can drag his ass out of bed on time...that way we don't have to wait for food at michael's we can just stop in check it out and ride....

tragik...i was told we are meeting you in broadway...? is this still good info for you? lol

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Michaels is in Chapel Hill on 15/501.

Knuckles and Michele - Meet me in Broadway at 8:00am sharp. :D I'll be there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm gonna try. I'll check here first thing in the morning and see what's up. Just not sure if i'll be ready to ride then. What time do you wann try to roll?
Probly not get there for breakfast, but could meet everyone up there afterwards.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeeeaaahhh, im up already....this fuckin sucks....dam kids :bitchslap
anyway, shoot for 9 in the am at michaels folks that way when/if your late we will still have at least one good traffic free hour to ride, hopefully.anyone who reads this is welcome to join. if you're not sure where/when about anything call me and i'll point you in the right direction.if i dont answer im riding so just wait a bit or figur it out yourself.....rob...910-574-9574 :cheers

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
aight...im gonna jump in the shower and stuff and I'll see yall in broadway (michele and kickles).

see ya there

·
Registered
157 Posts
TheFizzer said:
I'm gonna try. I'll check here first thing in the morning and see what's up. Just not sure if i'll be ready to ride then. What time do you wann try to roll?
Probly not get there for breakfast, but could meet everyone up there afterwards.

I'll probably roll out around 0830 or 9

·
Registered
157 Posts
TheFizzer said:
gixxer...i'm up, getting in the shower now. (if you still want to meet up, let me know)
lets meet at the mcdonalds we met at last time. i'm leaving now. its 0910. call me on my cell phone 255-2396 and let me know if you're coming. i'll check my messages when i get there (if you're not already there)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts