1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
Reactions: Shamrock627

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Um, this kit only costs $69... I'm considering it, but I'm not impressed by the battery life, and it's not waterproof.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Nope. Not a friggin' clue :confused:
$2400 is his project's funding goal. This is the money that the guy estimates he would need to mass produce (relatively speaking - more like make a batch of X units for the people who back his project) his $69 light kit product. So on the right you can see what each available backing options buys you. In this case the product he sells goes for $69. The idea is to make a trial run with some people who like what you're doing, (ideally) get some feedback out of them and then bring this thing (or an improved version of it) to market on a b***** scale.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
I haven't clicked on any of the above links but I'm thinking I can rent a 1199 and a truck and trailer and track day dues for less than that, and have the memories last longer than any damn helmet. Shit, my rpha is already failing me since I took the liners out to clean it.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I haven't clicked on any of the above links but I'm thinking I can rent a 1199 and a truck and trailer and track day dues for less than that, and have the memories last longer than any damn helmet. Shit, my rpha is already failing me since I took the liners out to clean it.
It doesn't cost anywhere near $2400. That is just this person's fundraising goal. The light kit costs under $70.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
It doesn't cost anywhere near $2400. That is just this person's fundraising goal. The light kit costs under $70.
Thanks to boredom at work, I read the original link after replying :eek:nfloor sorry guys...anyways, as usual lately, u guys quote me before I can edit :-/

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
It's a great idea and concept and hopefully states will find them more of a safety device than power ranger color additive. Anything will help at nights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts