Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG are these directions are absolutly WORTHLESS.... now i must go it alone. high quality product though and :dblthumb to ronayers.com for the ultra fast shipping and cheap prices

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
I've heard plenty of horror stories about Hotbodies. Haven't experienced it 1st hand but plenty of people complain about piss poor fit and excessive prep work just to make it look nice.

If I needed race glass, I would probably bite the bullet and get Sharkskinz. You get what you pay for in this instance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Krik said:
I've heard plenty of horror stories about Hotbodies. Haven't experienced it 1st hand but plenty of people complain about piss poor fit and excessive prep work just to make it look nice.

If I needed race glass, I would probably bite the bullet and get Sharkskinz. You get what you pay for in this instance.
Now you all tell me..I just got an Undertail eliminator kit for my ZX-6R!!! Bah... Where were you all two weeks ago!!! :lol:

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sharkskinz or akcomposites....

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
watch out if yours came with the plastic license plate holder... its gonna break,, i had to get new plates cuz mine flew off.. just FYI

·
Registered
488 Posts
ya serious? lol, it takes 5 minutes to install.. its a direct fit.. you need directions for that?

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
I've used hotbodies and and it's not that bad. I've had worse... Cheetah is the shit to steer clear from.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Got_1 said:
watch out if yours came with the plastic license plate holder... its gonna break,, i had to get new plates cuz mine flew off.. just FYI
yep, same thing happened to me as well, and it ended up chipping my tail section. i've got to hand it to hotbodies though, they reimbursed me the cost to fix my tail section due to their faulty plate holder.

·
Registered
181 Posts
makerm said:
yep, same thing happened to me as well, and it ended up chipping my tail section. i've got to hand it to hotbodies though, they reimbursed me the cost to fix my tail section due to their faulty plate holder.
+1 on the cheap license plate holder. I lost my CUSTOM license plate because of this. I had a metal one fabbed up and it working great.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Its amusing to read this thread... u can tell the guys that only ride the street... as soon as I saw hotbodies I was like... oh race shit... but half the people replied about some kind of plastic tail piece? hotbodies makes stuff besides race plastics?

Who knew!?

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
Its amusing to read this thread... u can tell the guys that only ride the street... as soon as I saw hotbodies I was like... oh race shit... but half the people replied about some kind of plastic tail piece? hotbodies makes stuff besides race plastics?

Who knew!?
So, what's the problem?

Anyways, Hotbodies UNDERTAILS can be a pain to install, but once done they look good.

I personally prefer Extreme Graphics though.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
^ i didnt say there was a problem, just amusing, no need to be a fucking prick about it :)

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
hanglowejohnson said:
^ i didnt say there was a problem, just amusing, no need to be a fucking prick about it :)
Masturbate, don't procrastinate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts