Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hotbodies Racing Specials!**Updated**

Hey Sbn,

Were running specials on all hotbodies products. Anything you want i'll get you a really good price on. Give me a call at 1-303-359-3428 or post here.

http://www.hotbodiesracing.com

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Ride safe!
[email protected]

****UPDATE****

2004 Gsxr 600 and 750 Undertail exhaust systems are now available. I know a couple of you wanted these, just thought I would give you a heads up..

Here it is on our website...

http://www.sportbikegarage.com/product_info.php?cPath=4_70&products_id=185

Thanks guys!
Louis

·
Registered
13 Posts
When will you have cbr1000rr exhaust /undertails and huggers available? I also need a hugger for my rc51,please pm me best deal,thanx

·
Registered
160 Posts
So how good of a deal are we talking. I got my insurance check today for the bike and I need a Undertail for an 03 Copper SV1000S

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm looking for an undertail for an '02 954RR painted black

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
R&RRrider said:
I'm looking for an undertail for an '02 954RR painted black

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Guys,

Got you all out a price via PM. Please feel free to post here or shoot me an e-mail.

Ride safe!
Louis
[email protected]
1-303-359-3428

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hey. Looking for a price on a hugger...2001 zx6r

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need a quote for a silver 2003 GSXR 1000 hugger.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
SportbikeGarage,

During the winter I had contacted Hotbodies Racing (Rick) wanting to take advantage of one of their monthly specials, only to find out the weren't offering that special anymore and their website simply hadn't been updated. Of course, it was nearly TWO MONTHS out of date, and I took issue with this.

To make ammends, Rick offered me $100 for the undertail, $100 for the hugger, free shipping. I should have taken the deal, but didn't. They had one Silver "SuperSport" undertail left in stock and their offer was good for as long as they had the part. As it's been considerable time, I assume they no longer have it in stock.

Do YOU have any of their older SuperSport undertail for the F4i, or just their new model?

Thanks.

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
/\ /\ /\

thats exactly what i would want too..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TheWraith said:
SportbikeGarage,

During the winter I had contacted Hotbodies Racing (Rick) wanting to take advantage of one of their monthly specials, only to find out the weren't offering that special anymore and their website simply hadn't been updated. Of course, it was nearly TWO MONTHS out of date, and I took issue with this.

To make ammends, Rick offered me $100 for the undertail, $100 for the hugger, free shipping. I should have taken the deal, but didn't. They had one Silver "SuperSport" undertail left in stock and their offer was good for as long as they had the part. As it's been considerable time, I assume they no longer have it in stock.

Do YOU have any of their older SuperSport undertail for the F4i, or just their new model?

Thanks.

Hey Buddy,

I checked today we actully have two left in stock, and that's the last of them anywhere. They are both yellow in color but could easily be painted. I'll send both of you guys PM's also. Feel free to give me a call.

Thanks guys and Ride Safe!
Louis
[email protected]
1-303-359-3428

·
Registered
212 Posts
the undertail for the R1, will it fit the FZ? I have a 2001 (black) and am looking for a nice undertail and hugger. Does Hotbodies have one?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NitroR1 said:
the undertail for the R1, will it fit the FZ? I have a 2001 (black) and am looking for a nice undertail and hugger. Does Hotbodies have one?

Hey NitroR1,

I'm not sure, that would be a great question for hotbodies. Give them a call at 1-800-555-2805

Louis

1 - 20 of 83 Posts