Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed it a couple weeks back, and thought I would post some pics. The holes on the undertail don't line up perfect, but they are close enough to make it work with a little modication. The install was not that bad, took a couple hours. Still looks a lot better then stock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Looks very clean and tight. I need to get my bigass trucker's mudflap off right now! And that's one way I'm thinking of going...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
It looks off center or is it just the angle of the picture?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cool, now all you need is a D&D and it'll be just like all the others! J/K Looks good Sam, my roommate has the exact same bike and undertail with a (ready for this) D&D!!! He's kinda all show no go school so he's chroming everything as we speak. He had the same problem with the holes not lining up too, lots of Dremel and swear words. Hit me up sometime, I'm still planning on coming to Slidell/NO and kicking it old school DSR style. Now, bring me a banana cognac, biyatch!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks good. I went with the Mototek Half undertail and the hugger. I wanted to keep the original tail light as well. I'll post some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the same undertail but in white on my mladin the markers are really bright and to be honest I had a problem with my cowl lineing up but I realized that there was a piece in the directions that I was told not to cut off was suppose to be cut off and after that mod it all was perfect. the direction on a 03 compared to the 04 is it tells you to leave the 2 tabs when they should be cut off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts