Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today started off worse than usual. I had to get up early for my dentist apt at 8. That was fine. Started my bike let it warm up like usual then headed out. But coming out of my yard into the drive the ground gave way and laid my bike over. That wasn't too bad, scratched the case on the left side. Looked over the damage not too bad, nothing i could do about it so i started out again and as soon as i turn up my street, ass end kicked and and dumped it on the right somewhere <10 mph. Broke my blinker and also my frame slider broke off. When it broke off it broke my fairing. But most of the scratches buffed so they aren't white anymore. But other than that it is still rideable but i am just kinda ticked about my performance today. I wasn't even screwin around but it was just enough throttle to kick it out. Feel dumb and had to tell people of my squidhood. :squid

·
Registered
238 Posts
That is a shitty way to start the day. at least it was only a 10+/- dump. But BMC is right, at least your ok...

·
Registered
105 Posts
If it makes you feel better, the first day I got my Bike my neighbors kid pushed the bike and when it fell, broke the shifter.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah could have been worse. Sorry it took so long to reply back...i feel so dumb but i do know it could have been worse. The way i look at is, lesson learned, cold road and tires don't mix with moderatly heavy throotle. But most of the scratches buffed out so they aren't white but they are grooved slightly and my blinker is broke. But yes, it could have been way worse. Was so sore for a few days...i thought my hip would have bruised way worse than it did. But other than that, just pissed my frame slider broke cause when it did it broke my fairing and that didn't need to happen, that is why i bought the damn things. Thanks guys for the support, i am glad no one called me an idiot but i suppose this silly shit happens.

·
Registered
20 Posts
On my first down my slider shattered and tore up the whole side of the bike. I now only use the aluminum sliders. On my last down I didn't even scratch the lowers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts