Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wildcat Fanatic
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eBay Motors: DONT BUY 05-07 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Puig Std Windscreen (item 140242932485 end time Jun-29-08 23:18:49 PDT)

Seriously. If you didn't realize that the windscreens are DIFFERENT between the '05 and '07 models, then I don't know what to tell you. What probably happened was the seller meant to put '04-'06 and accidentally moved them both up a year. Is it crappy? Yeah. But if you'd read the title of the item, and know ANYTHING about the FZ6, you'd have realized this before ordering.

Sorry about your luck. Good luck, whoever you are, at getting it exchanged or getting your money back.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Yeah I noticed that a few days ago while browsing Ebay. I figured anyone that owned one would know the difference, guess not...

·
Registered
301 Posts
These days, everybody knows their rights, but none of their responsibilities
I'm no motorcycle genius, but I noted the difference between the 06 and 07 windshields/fairings right away, BEFORE buying my new 06 for $2000 less.
I actually prefer the "older" windscreen, especially when its the Puig light smoke double bubble racing super-dooper screen. :D

·
Wildcat Fanatic
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree on '06 vs. '07 windscreen. I like my '06 front end much better than the newer ones...and I got a deal on my '06 just like you did OneTrack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts