Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LISTEN UP!! for anyone that wasn't out tonite and interested in riding tomorrow (Monday July 5th) we're meetin up at hooters at noon on 76th and layton so thats where i'll be whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaat? yeeeeeeeahhh!hey maybe we can do a chi town run? maybe not? just throwin out a suggestion oooo =) hey i have off and have NOTHING else better to do than ride especially cuz its supposta be shitty this week too so we gotta enjoy it while we can!! i dont wanna hear that someone blew off their hand so you guys at toms better behave! i had lots of fun today and im sure more tomorrow! ok its 5am im going sleepy now..if anyone needs to ya can call the cell 414 708 8321 (later then 10 tho) laters, steph

im rick james bitches! haha =P

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey that sounds good, the wings sound better ;) Weather looks good for today, but the humidity will be a killer - oh well. This will be my first ride with yall, be gentle with my virgin self. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I'm game, but my eye is all retarded right now, so hopefully that gets better so I can see.....arg...........I look like Quasi Moto right now with one swollen red eye.

:(

Cj

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm game, but my eye is all retarded right now, so hopefully that gets better so I can see.....arg...........I look like Quasi Moto right now with one swollen red eye.

The new hotness :2fingers

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Thanks Chris....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yep, I'm heading out again- after all the fun yesterday how could I not?

·
Registered
348 Posts
That she is... too bad it took about an hour (this is looking like a normal occurance) to round everyone up and start eating.

I still like Chase's excuse the best- well I didn't really think you guys were serious about meeting an noon after being up till 4am... wrong!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh come on why not?? we ride til we die.. well at least thats some what my motto.. ya only live life once why waste it sitting around? either that or stop at 3 different places or how bout 6 different gas stations lol i cant say all that much tho cuz i think rob and the rest have developed a new nickname for me "pokey" yup so if thats who the call youll kknow who to turn to we def had fun tho =0

·
Registered
348 Posts
haha pokey wasn't my idea- though I wouldn't hesitate to let you keep it;)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey youre the only one that mentioned it.. pickin on me and all..its all good ill getcha sometime but i dont mind the nickname its kinda cool actually haha

·
Registered
444 Posts
Was an alright ride.. got cold at night. Sucks that the last twistie road was all tore up, scared myself pretty well.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yeah that oiled road did suck- at least you came out ok, albeit a little shaken.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Captal said:
Yeah that oiled road did suck- at least you came out ok, albeit a little shaken.
Rather be shaken than stirred and tumbled :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jer said:
Was an alright ride.. got cold at night. Sucks that the last twistie road was all tore up, scared myself pretty well.
Your boot took really good care of you. I got a little lump in my throat when I saw the signs that said loose gravel and fresh oil knowing that was the area that I went down in last August.

Scott also went on to point out, when we stopped in La Grange, that there was only one turn in that area without a "No Parking Any Time" sign...yeah, because it's hanging in my garage...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts