Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We started it last week, and I'd like to keep it going this week...The weather says heavy rain all day so Beefs is probably out...

The first prize is $500.00 cash...Probably meet up around 7:30pm...Maybe earlier because it gets so packed...All are invited, of course....

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll be there for sure if it rains. I had enough rain this weekend.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
We just need more than Jon and I to be the only ones to finish the game this week.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
The Southside hooters on Florida Ave in Lakeland. The northside Beef's on hwy 98 n. next to best buy in lakeland.

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
SRQ929RR said:
ok, which hooters? or which beef O bradys?
Do you think you can make it?...If so, we'll keep an eye open for you...The weather man says 70% chance of rain so you might have to cage it...But we'd be happy to have you over...

If you choose either...You can take 75 to I-4 and get off on exit 32 to go to Beefs...You can see Northside Hooters from the interstate...Go north from the off ramp about a mile or so and Beefs is on the right...It's near Best Buy...

If you choose Hooters, 75 to I-4, and get off on the Polk County Parkway and go all the way to the S. Florida Ave. exit...Take a left from the off ramp and less than 1 mile you will see Hoots on your left...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
You can't see the north side hooters from the interstate unless you have already passed the exit. You will see sign for Victory Assembly of God on the left JUST before the exit 32 (highway 98)

·
Registered
894 Posts
I tied one on last night till 3am so I'm going home for a powernap with the phone shut off. If I'm not at the lake by 7:15 then I've passed out!

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
837 Posts
I'll be going to H(o)(o)ters, looks like the rain is going to beat us again! See you guys at 7:15p. Have your game faces on!

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPallNITE said:
I'll be going to H(o)(o)ters, looks like the rain is going to beat us again! See you guys at 7:15p. Have your game faces on!
Yep, south side Hooters it is!!...Bring your brains peeps, these questions aren't easy...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm wondering if they will let me bring a small library with me?

·
Super Moderator
18,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Naughty76 said:
I'm wondering if they will let me bring a small library with me?
Just bring a lifeline...

I'm getting there about 7, to make sure we have a spot...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'll be there late.... had a little situation I had to take care of. I won't be eating though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts