Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it looks like we will be having nice weather this evening with a call of some showers in the lunch hours. Let call it 6:30 today (since that is when everyone is getting there anyway). So as always....

I'm in, who's with me?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
gixxer27519 said:
Ok it looks like we will be having nice weather this evening with a call of some showers in the lunch hours. Let call it 6:30 today (since that is when everyone is getting there anyway). So as always....

I'm in, who's with me?
I should be there!

·
Registered
355 Posts
aint it suposed to rain?

·
Registered
262 Posts
well, i just posted over in the general area of NC board.. :bitchslap ...anyhow......we're in...rob should be getting off around 3-4 and we'll roll out....

--m

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Hee hee..... "get off".

Sorry.

If it rains I'm certainly not coming because you see.... I hate driving cars. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
i'll be missing this one, again. Hope'n to have the bike back tomorrow or Wed. Anyone up for a ride Wednesday or Thursday too?

·
Registered
355 Posts
whats a matter sal, you fraid youll melt in the rain :pisson

·
Registered
355 Posts
man we need to find a happier middle meeting place.that shit almost 2 hrs away.anyone up for a more cental spot? closer to nam

·
Registered
262 Posts
everyone still riding today? I can't make it but i got a guy that wants to start riding. Said he would like to make it up there today. His name is Lee, rides a silver Triumph 1000

·
Registered
355 Posts
cool :beer

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
bumpyknuckles said:
man we need to find a happier middle meeting place.that shit almost 2 hrs away.anyone up for a more cental spot? closer to nam

Yeah, LIKE SANFORD bitches. It's middle ground for raleigh and fay (roughly 40 minutes to downtown sanford from either town).

How about meeting in Sanford next Monday and I'll lead us around the back roads (very little curves tho :( ).

·
Registered
262 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Yeah, LIKE SANFORD bitches. It's middle ground for raleigh and fay (roughly 40 minutes to downtown sanford from either town).

How about meeting in Sanford next Monday and I'll lead us around the back roads (very little curves tho :( ).
yeh, i don't see this happening often....we're outnumbered just a little... :rolleyes but we'd definitely appreciate meeting a little closer at least once a month or something too....

glad we made it up there last night....it was a good time...our dingbat of a waitress sucked and our food took FOREVER!! but since we were waiting on sal i guess that didn't really matter....then the fooker didn't even ride...wth?!! :bitchslap that damned thing called responsibility will getcha everytime...lol

the ride home was pretty nice...we just took it nice and easy and cruised on to the house...some idiot tried to get me to race him...fucking moron....when he realized i wasn't biting...he tried his luck with robt to no avail...wanted to do this on 210 right by the walmart...fucking ass clown...

matt, sal...it was good seeing ya'll again....mike, lee...it was nice meeting the two of you.....

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Nice meeting you guys too Michelle,Rob and Lee...
Good ride.
I met right back up with the guys after I left you two and zipped on home. Good times.
We'll definately do it again.
I'm up for meeting in Sanford if everyone else is.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Dude you guys missed it. 10 minutes after you left, all the hooters chicks came out and gave everyone naked lapdances while licking BBQ sauce off each other! Then the midgets came in and juggled torches while making s'mores! It was amazing!

·
Registered
262 Posts
sounds like i missed another good time. love me some midgets!
i should be getting my bike back tomorrow, so will be up for anything. Thursday is suppose to be awesome weather. Is sanford easy to get to from Durham? (still learning my geography here.)

·
Registered
157 Posts
i swung by hooters after i got off work around 7 (usually dont work that late) and saw the bikes so i went home to get mine and by the time i got back, ya'll were already gone.
if everyone decides to meet in sanford one monday. let me know, i'll leave work early to meet up and ride down there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
anyone wanna make plans for Thursday. Can do a Sanford trip or sumtin. I'm by Southpoint...and thanks to Mike, trip looks easy from me.
I know the memorial weekend will be coming up...so cool if it doesn't work out. I haven't been able to ride in over 2 weeks, so just anxious.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts