Sport Bikes banner

Hooters...Pembroke Pines...Last Night...see the accident?

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  HamG 
#1 ·
Guy in his mid 40's looped a yamaha r6 blue and white. I don't think hooters will be having a bike night if this crap keeps up.

fernando

#2 ·
The police have been cracking down for the past couple of months...most of us don't go anymore because of all the bs...

#5 ·
YEAH, i saw that shit, I Saw the whole damn thing, i even helped the guy pick up some pieces from the street. HEy 911 abuser did u see me out there.. my bike is the 03 r6 blue one with the BLUE angel eyes, and the BLUE LIGHTS everywhere on my bike? is your r6 red?

#9 ·
BadboyR6 said:
YEAH, i saw that shit, I Saw the whole damn thing, i even helped the guy pick up some pieces from the street. HEy 911 abuser did u see me out there.. my bike is the 03 r6 blue one with the BLUE angel eyes, and the BLUE LIGHTS everywhere on my bike? is your r6 red?

yeah mine is the red/black 04. also saw your bike the next night down at fuddruckers. nice.

#11 ·
funny we went this past wednesday, and got poured on. We were right across the street from hooters at a gas station. (west side of Hooter's)

FInally died down a bit enough for us to ride home. Never made it to Hooter's though.. :lol

I thought I saw hamg riding past us, but I could be wrong... :confused: :lol

#12 ·
You were wrong...I didn't come out that night. My Bro went out and he left right when he felt a few raindrops. As he was pulling into the driveway, the skies opened up. Now I am glad I didn't go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.