Sport Bikes banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Jesus Christ on a pogostick.
I doubt strongly they had those around back then.

The facts aren't offensive, your condescending fucking tone is offensive, and annoying. You beat it over everyone's head and like to point out exactly how much better you...and apparently your misses are.
You're offended by someone telling you that smoking is bad for you? Are you offended when people say the sky is blue, or that water's wet?

You are exactly the type of keyboard commando I would LOVE to meet in person.
Sorry, I'm already booked for the season. You couldn't afford my consulting fees anyway.

In "PhD school" Really, you think you are the only one with an education motherfucker AND I have a "class or two" myself. There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.
The part of that sentence you failed to read was that facts don't lie. They don't. Data doesn't lie. It doesn't. Ever. The fact that you can't read one entire sentence does not bode well for your future academic achievement.

PhD school, did you get a PhD in Religeous Zealotry from poduck West Virgina.....you don't need a Doctorate to take a statistics or science class fuckhead.
It really doesn't take a doctorate or even an undergraduate degree to educate oneself to the dangers of tobacco.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
Fuck yeah multi-quote bingo.

I doubt strongly they had those around back then.
lol

You're offended by someone telling you that smoking is bad for you? Are you offended when people say the sky is blue, or that water's wet?
Guess again, I'm an unrepentant bastard. I do what I do, and I generally try not to involve other people in my virtues or vices.

Sorry, I'm already booked for the season. You couldn't afford my consulting fees anyway.
You think I want to pay you? Your self esteem outweighs your perceived value.....

By a significant order of magnitude.....

The part of that sentence you failed to read was that facts don't lie. They don't. Data doesn't lie. It doesn't. Ever. The fact that you can't read one entire sentence does not bode well for your future academic achievement.
Oddly I'm a computer engineering major with a 3.7gpa and better than full time job, you want to cook numbers, bring it. I'll tear you apart three ways from sunday.

Fact of the matter is that I never said smoking was good for me, I said you were a fuck head. A fact I'll stand behind.

It really doesn't take a doctorate or even an undergraduate degree to educate oneself to the dangers of tobacco.
Thanks for making my point, yet again, dickhead.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
Guess again, I'm an unrepentant bastard. I do what I do, and I generally try not to involve other people in my virtues or vices.
One might then wonder why you're posting in a thread relegated to a tobacco smoke delivery system, which would be defined by most as a vice.

You think I want to pay you? Your self esteem outweighs your perceived value.....
I only wrote that because you said:

You are exactly the type of keyboard commando I would LOVE to meet in person.
Of course, anyone can meet my by paying my consulting fees and travel expenses. I don't recommend it, since I am short fat, less than handsome and my jokes are stale. But to each their own.

Oddly I'm a computer engineering major with a 3.7gpa and better than full time job, you want to cook numbers, bring it. I'll tear you apart three ways from sunday.
From what I hear getting high marks from Phoenix University isn't all that difficult. It is nice to hear you;re getting on so well at Burger King, though.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
One might then wonder why you're posting in a thread relegated to a tobacco smoke delivery system, which would be defined by most as a vice.
....you can't make this shit up.

Of course, anyone can meet my by paying my consulting fees and travel expenses. I don't recommend it, since I am short fat, less than handsome and my jokes are stale. But to each their own.
...just wow.

Cute, but highly overrated.

From what I hear getting high marks from Phoenix University isn't all that difficult. It is nice to hear you;re getting on so well at Burger King, though.
Go look up Drexel.

....and I happen to work in a salaried possition at a fortune 100 company.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
I lulzed

we don't have university of phoenix near these parts- but Drexel, Rutgers and Rowan are all here... and a slew of others.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
I <3 Burger King.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
If you don't go to UT, then screw you :p

Oh, and this one's for you Steingar!

·
The cake is a lie
10,154 Posts
Ottawa looks to add hookah bars to smoking bylaw - Ottawa - CBC News

Thought about putting this in my "anti-smoking is getting carried away" thread, but I decided this is less of a necropost to make.

Basically, smoking on patios or public places such as beaches, parks etc is now illegal in my city. They're now looking to ban hookah bars, even the ones that don't use tobacco. Fucking. Stupid.

Oh, and I'm JohnnyNoGood in the comments section.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ottawa looks to add hookah bars to smoking bylaw - Ottawa - CBC News

Thought about putting this in my "anti-smoking is getting carried away" thread, but I decided this is less of a necropost to make.

Basically, smoking on patios or public places such as beaches, parks etc is now illegal in my city. They're now looking to ban hookah bars, even the ones that don't use tobacco. Fucking. Stupid.

Oh, and I'm JohnnyNoGood in the comments section.
in NYC, where i live, they did something similar. they banned the ability to smoke in public parks and also college campuses and also beaches. it went strong for about a year, but 2 months ago the ban was lifted because people fought for it. they claimed it was infringement on their rights,

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
in NYC, where i live, they did something similar. they banned the ability to smoke in public parks and also college campuses and also beaches. it went strong for about a year, but 2 months ago the ban was lifted because people fought for it. they claimed it was infringement on their rights,
As much as I detest smoking, I'm really not a big fan of anti smoking laws. I guess I like freedom better.

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
even hookah lounges with no tobacco?

What is tobacco-less hookah?

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
101 - 113 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.