Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering for anyone here who smokes hookah, I need to order some more shishah, but wanting to know of some favorites to try out something different. :luvpanda

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Watermelon + pomegranate is one of my all time favs.

This summer I tried something that I think was called "sweet melon" and I totally LOVED it but I haven't found any of this stuff around here.

Mint and cherry isn't bad either.

What about you - give us some ideas :)

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to try the watermelon and pomegranate. I had kiwi which is my favorite so far, and mint citrus. The kiwi is very high in nicotine though. Enough to make your stomac a bit sick if you like taking long drags like me (learned that the first time). Strawberry+vanilla is good for a nice strawberries and cream type flavor, but the vanilla by itself is blech.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Fuckin drugies..

Kidding. I'm kind of curious, but I just quite smoking about a year ago. I got a feeling fucking with hookahs wouldnt be a good idea for me just yet.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Starbuzz Shisha 250g Flavor - Starbuzz Shisha Tobacco at Hookah-Shisha.com

Code 69
X on the beach
Watermelon (can't go wrong with that)

Those are prob my top three from Starbuzz

you wanna get a real nice buzz check out Tangiers

Tangiers Shisha & Hookah Tobacco at Hookah-Shisha.com

It's a pretty tough shisha to get smoking right. Read up on forums about it, there's some prep work to be done with it.

Also....coals are very important. Dont use cheap ass quick light coals.

Chronic Natural Hookah Charcoals - 3 Box Super Pack - Natural Hookah Coals at Hookah-Shisha.com

Those are what I used back at school and they're great. They don't give that weird ass flavor that quick light coals give.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
peach is the only one i hate.

but looking back 5 years ago, Hookah is stupid now that I think about it, its all about being seen doing something. just get flavored cigars. Let me guess you're a freshman in college? sounds about right for Hookah. I used to frequent on the weekends with my african american brethren whilst in college.

if they have it, try cherry coca cola flavor!

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts

but looking back 5 years ago, Hookah is stupid now that I think about it, its all about being seen doing something. just get flavored cigars. Let me guess you're a freshman in college? sounds about right for Hookah. I used to frequent on the weekends with my african american brethren whilst in college.

you ignorant asshole.... Maybe for punk ass kids its a "cool social status" thing... But next time you visit a middle eastern country to tell them they all smoke hookah for looks and see how far that gets you.

That being said I almost always smoke the house blend. It's the fucking tits.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Wow, judgmental much? I'm a sophomore btw, and I smoke by myself sometimes just to relax. So no, I don't do it for the image. Just like I don't ride a sportbike for an image.

Oh, and peach is good too.

Thanks for the suggesstions guys, I've heard Starbuzz is good.

yeah, i don't use quick light coals. They make it bleh.

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
double tap

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
you ignorant asshole.... Maybe for punk ass kids its a "cool social status" thing... But next time you visit a middle eastern country to tell them they all smoke hookah for looks and see how far that gets you.
Since I smoke like a chimney any damn way, turning me loose with a Hooka is kinda like leaving a crackhead in drug storage at the police department....

That being said I almost always smoke the house blend. It's the fucking tits.
For real. I need to drag my ass out of the house and get down there one of these days.....

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Since I smoke like a chimney any damn way, turning me loose with a Hooka is kinda like leaving a crackhead in drug storage at the police department....

For real. I need to drag my ass out of the house and get down there one of these days.....
We owe you dinner and I need to et in there and bug elias about work so I was thinking about hoof this weekend... But you work Saturday nights right now... And I have been on friday nights. Night work is slowing so if you can't do tomorrow... maybe next weekend?
Just callin' it like i see it.
get your glasses adjusted because you are
Pack some weed in the bottom next time you smoke with friends. lol
that's a great way to fuck up your hookah buddy

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
We owe you dinner and I need to et in there and bug elias about work so I was thinking about hoof this weekend... But you work Saturday nights right now... And I have been on friday nights. Night work is slowing so if you can't do tomorrow... maybe next weekend?
Negatory, I no longer work on Saturday weekends, that deal expired when I changed shifts, I now work either Saturday (Friday for you people on human schedules) or Sunday (Saturday night) ever other weekend.

I'm at work right now...so I can do tomorrow if you can.

:edit

Quit texting and driving LOL

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
LOL cool. Maybe I can talk his highness into attending with his sweet chicken nuggets and frys kids meal ;) lmao. I would love to go. I will let you know tomorrow... Shouldn't be an issue.

I am working road ways...specifically on/off ramps of the clover leaf fashion. So a lot of sitting here... Not so much with the driving so not me! Just bad texting skills... Unless you were chastising your self LOL!

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I picked it up from my time in Iraq and Qatar. I really enjoy lemon and lime. Grape isn't too bad either.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
LOL cool. Maybe I can talk his highness into attending with his sweet chicken nuggets and frys kids meal ;) lmao. I would love to go. I will let you know tomorrow... Shouldn't be an issue.
:sadpanda

I wish you guys weren't so far away, I wanna go! :cry

I'm just gonna have to suck it up and make the 5 hour round trip out one of these times.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.