Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I've been across a good pretty good amout of the state. I can say, no, there is nothing that I would consider twisties. There are some areas in the central part of the state around the sand hills where you can find some pretty good sweepers, but nothing to tight. The vast majority of everything is pertty wide open and flat which doesn't create a need for road crews to build twisties. There might be a couple ares in the far east side of the state close to the river that might have a couple good curves sice there are a few hills and stuff around there, but I think the even "better" areas would be just across the river in Iowa. I've heard of some Omaha guys talk about going riding in the Loess Hills area.

That's about the best I can give ya. The South Dakota Black Hills, Colorado Rocky Mountains, or the Arkansas Ozarks are all within an easy days ride so those are pretty good vacation destinations for a bike trip. Just nothing to much local like you were asking about. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
^^ I rode out there about 3 years ago. Definitely a trip worth making at least once in your life. Plenty of other great roads out there other than the Dragon as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts