Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so does anyone know anything about this bike? It looks like a hybrid of an SV650, a Monster, and a Speed Triple... it's very bizarre! I just saw a picture and wanted to know a little more.

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
Cool looking bike, but considering the fact that I have never seen or heard of it I'm guessing it hasn't been brought stateside

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks like it could be fun

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
ya those look sick and i think it hasnt been released yet ive heard talk of it and it being released but dont think it was atleast here it hasnt but im goin to look into it but is it really a 250 i hope not

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Looks good enough to get rid of the fugly 250r and replace it as the new beginner bike. Hopefully it'll be cheap too.

·
Registered
549 Posts
killernoodle said:
Hopefully it'll be cheap too.
Not bloody likely. We're talking about Honda, after all. Were Honda to bring this bike stateside, I wouldn't be surprised if they priced it above 4k... then scratch their heads wondering why no one's buying them.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,896 Posts
That bike has been for sale in Japan for several years. I would buy one, it would make an excelent commuter.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
That bike has been for sale in Japan for several years. I would buy one, it would make an excelent commuter.

I second the motion. That bike would be perfect for riding to/from work and on little errands. It would also be great for my wife to ride (REALLY want to get her into it).

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey hoz that shit in your signature is really funny lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
That would a cool bike to have. Too bad they didn't have a 250 version of the RC51 then you would have a badass club racer.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i'd buy one right off the bat, love that look. course i ride a nekkid sv, so i'm partial to such things. ;)

bring it over honda!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Spike said:
Hey hoz that shit in your signature is really funny lol

You should see the "The 40 Year Old Virgin" - my buddy and I laughed our a$$es off. Our only regret was bringing our wives who thought the movie went to far.

The other quote is from Auqa Teen Hunger Force - one of the funniest (adult) cartoons ever!

·
Registered
718 Posts
hozhead said:
You should see the "The 40 Year Old Virgin" - my buddy and I laughed our a$$es off. Our only regret was bringing our wives who thought the movie went to far.

The other quote is from Auqa Teen Hunger Force - one of the funniest (adult) cartoons ever!

Yeah, I didn't like it at first but couldn't turn away...thank god for Adult Swim!!

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is the comment about Carl from 40YOV too?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Those bikes are really popular here in OZ, especially among newbies, the only thing i know about them though is that theyre often called teh vitter two fiddy.....Aussie Slang

1 - 17 of 17 Posts