Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Throat Puncher!
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to possibly be buying a Honda CBR 600 1999. It needs some parts though. Does anyone have any sugesstions where I can get the left foot clutch, right foot brake, rear back tire assembly, gas cap and ignition. It was stolen and then sold at a COP auction. The current owner has the pink slip, so it's all legit. Any ideas for parts though?

·
Throat Puncher!
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a picture

Please tell me what you think. Is it worth fixing up or should I just try to find a complete bike. I may be able to get this for under 2500 bucks.

Attachments

·
Throat Puncher!
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I forgot. Needs a new ignition, Rear wheel assembly, left foot clutch, right foot brake and gas cap. Now what do you think?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Id look for another bike personally. Just looks like a headache having to get all those extra parts..

·
Registered
422 Posts
2500 is way too much for that bike, i am selling 1999 f4 for 3800 with clean title, i would buy it for 1900 at the most. good luck

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
First off, that is way too much for the bike. Hell, the most I'd pay for that is tops $1500.

Second, since it was stolen you don't know what else is wrong with it since, I'm assuming, it doesn't even run right now.

Way too much of a headache that is unless you want it for a race bike. Otherwise, I'd keep looking!!!!!

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
If you like a project bike then it's the bike you want. It could take a while as you search for the part on EBay, the price is a tad bit high as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts