Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every rider I run into and the topic comes up on occasion. "Man, my horn sucks." I can't reason with them, my Honda has a great horn. What's everybody else's take on their Honda horn? Vote and voice your opinon here: http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=284746

Seems like most riders don't like their horn, or just don't use it enough. Maybe I'm on my own branch here, but my horn rules! As we say in Boston, "It's a wicked horn!"

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
to be honest, I don't think I've ever used mine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
the two honda's that my dad own's (i run a suzukie) one doenst work and the other sounds like shit only working on half power half the time

·
sacrilicious
752 Posts
i have a three tier airhorn for a semi with a compressor, i was gonna put it in my Z, but it may go on the bike. just for shit's and giggles.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
mine sounds like a cricket farted. The horn, I mean.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think the only time i ever used my horn is when i first got the bike just to see what it sounded like. Havent had to use it since then thank god.

·
Registered
483 Posts
One of my fellow CMSC instructors uses an old Buick horn on his bike. The first thing he says to do with a new bike is put on a better horn. People think he is driving a huge old boat when he lets that thing rip.

AFTERMARKET!
do it. Better to be heard than dead

·
Registered
17 Posts
Screw the horn. Nothing you do with that horn is going to make you safer or them a more alert driver.

Stop wasting your energy.

Focus on evading the cagers and getting outta the danger zone.

·
Registered
175 Posts
the horn on my 929 is much louder than most of my friend's bikes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts