Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Love my Naked FZ6
518 Posts
I love it. Damn i'm getting horny :eek:nfloor Seriously one sweet, hot, whatever you call it looking bike. I want it :bowdown :bowdown HONDA MAKE IT HAPPEN

·
Another day lived!
2,288 Posts
Definitely a head turner in my book. I bet that thing will scream with that six-banger on it. If they ever put it into production I would like to see the numbers on it.

·
Banned
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It Looks Like Hondas Answer To The FZ6. Looks Comfy With Auto Trans. It Looks Like It Could Take Some Leans And Yet be Comfy On Touring Rides.

·
Love my Naked FZ6
518 Posts
What? Auto tranny? hell no!!!!!
Honda, build a socker mom van if you wan to stick auto tranny into something. Just not in the bike!!!!

·
Another day lived!
2,288 Posts
I don't know. It's not a bike if you can't clutch it if you ask me. The auto tranny would have to go.

·
The Flying Finn
2,594 Posts
Hmmm, not really diggin it. Styling looks like an MT-01 with a single sided swingarm. The drivetrain would be heavy (why a flat 6 in a bike!?!)...

I dunno, just seems gawdy to me! :D

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
Does that thing not remind anyone of a BMW motorcycle?
Except for the goldwing motor, yes. Could they not build this with a motor that does not weigh as much as the goldwing motor?

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
I'm affraid it will be like Suz B-king 10-12 grand :(
+1

The other goldwing powered cruiser, the Honda Rune (also known as Ruin), sold for $20k. I can see this at a "few" thousand less...

·
Registered
6,265 Posts
Stupid Honda, not many people a able to pay 10K+ for a bike. I'll then buy R6/FZ1 and make streetfighter :twofinger
and you will have a much better bike. :boink

1 - 20 of 25 Posts