Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about the honda cb10r (im pretty sure thats what its called) in the motorcyclist magazine from like last october. It's supposed to be hugely popular in europe but especially in france. It's got a 954 engine with naked streetbike/streetfighter styling. basically its a beautiful bike with a good engine but i cant find it. im wondering if it isnt available in the us. any info?

·
Registered
288 Posts
i think your a lil confused but i could be wrong also. i think the bike u are referring to is actually the cb919 it actually has the 900rr motor in it and is naked. its a very nice looking bike it has kinda like semi-undertail exhaust. chech out www.hondamotorcycles.com and go from there it is listed under sportbikes

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no dude, thanks for the attempt. i just double checked and it is the cb10r. its on page 31 of the october 2004 motorcyclist. it has the 03 954 engine, swingarm and fork. it looks kinda like the 919 but sleeker. it has the underseat exhaust but the seat doesnt go back far, it might just be a one seater. the tank looks smaller too. anything else anyone?

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
Well, googling honda cb10r yielded nothing.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
according to some info i found on the webernet(some random guy)

"They're not "real" bikes, but Photoshopped "Ideas" that an artist had."

·
Ducati Twins Rock
267 Posts
Rumor has it that Honda is freshening up the 919 and sticking the 998cc motor out of the 1000RR in it for the 2006 model year. Should know by Sept. if it is true or not.

Rumor also has it that Yamaha is redesigning the FZ1 with an updated R1 motor and lighter components for 2006 as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts