Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2002 Honda 919 / CB900F / Hornet was laid down at about 5mph - very low speed - earlier this year. The bike and all components were still perfectly functional but sustained some scraping on the pavement. As a result, I decided to replace a number of parts, which are now available for sale. I also have a set of stock mufflers and and some gears/sprockets that were upgraded prior to the drop and are like new.

Great parts for your stunt / beater bike.

I have pictures of all parts and damages sustained. Available upon request.

Shipping costs will depend on the part/shipping location and will be added to the prices below. I will ship in the continental US or take pickup by local buyers. Please message me if interested in anything.

AVAILABLE PARTS:

Stock Exhaust/Mufflers - This is the set of stock exhaust pipes (mufflers). They are in new condition. Exhaust was upgraded to custom early in the bike's life. These pipes would make a great replacement to damaged stock exhaust. $150 for the set, OBO

Rear Grab Rail - The grab rail is fully functional but was replaced when I put on a new cowel. It has some minor scratches that are unrelated to laying the bike down. The grab rail did not contact the ground. $35 OBO

Cowel/Fairing - The rear cowel is fully functional but sustained some scraping on the left side. $90 OBO

Fuel/Gas Tank - The fuel tank is fully functional but sustained some scraping and a dent on the left side. $400 OBO

Gears/Sprockets - These are two of the stock sprockets. The previous owner changed out these gears to make the bike accelerate faster in low gear. They have somewhere between 0 and 10,000 miles on them and are like new. If you're building a bike or want to return your transmission to the factory state, these parts will help you out. The smaller part has the markings "ML7" and "16T" on it. $30 OBO

Left Bar End - The left bar end is perfectly functional but sustained some scraping. $6

Left Turn Signal Assembly - The left turn signal assembly is perfectly functional, but the light needs to be popped back into the arm. $35 OBO

Left Step Guard - The left step guard is perfectly functional but sustained some minor scraping. $8

Clutch Lever - The clutch lever is scraped on the tip and has been bent slightly away from the handgrip. Ironically, I actually find this postion more comfortable than the undamaged lever. $7

Speedometer/Odometer Meter Cover - The meter cover is scraped on the left side and sustained a crack during removal to replace the part. $30 OBO

Alternator Cover - The alternator cover is fully functional but sustained some scraping. $40 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2002 Honda 919 / CB900F / Hornet was laid down at about 5mph - very low speed - earlier this year. The bike and all components were still perfectly functional but sustained some scraping on the pavement. As a result, I decided to replace a number of parts, which are now available for sale. I also have a set of stock mufflers and and some gears/sprockets that were upgraded prior to the drop and are like new.

Great parts for your stunt / beater bike.

I have pictures of all parts and damages sustained. Available upon request.

Shipping costs will depend on the part/shipping location and will be added to the prices below. I will ship in the continental US or take pickup by local buyers. Please message me if interested in anything.

AVAILABLE PARTS:

Stock Exhaust/Mufflers - This is the set of stock exhaust pipes (mufflers). They are in new condition. Exhaust was upgraded to custom early in the bike's life. These pipes would make a great replacement to damaged stock exhaust. $150 for the set, OBO

Rear Grab Rail - The grab rail is fully functional but was replaced when I put on a new cowel. It has some minor scratches that are unrelated to laying the bike down. The grab rail did not contact the ground. $35 OBO

Cowel/Fairing - The rear cowel is fully functional but sustained some scraping on the left side. $90 OBO

Fuel/Gas Tank - The fuel tank is fully functional but sustained some scraping and a dent on the left side. $400 OBO

Gears/Sprockets - These are two of the stock sprockets. The previous owner changed out these gears to make the bike accelerate faster in low gear. They have somewhere between 0 and 10,000 miles on them and are like new. If you're building a bike or want to return your transmission to the factory state, these parts will help you out. The smaller part has the markings "ML7" and "16T" on it. $30 OBO

Left Bar End - The left bar end is perfectly functional but sustained some scraping. $6

Left Turn Signal Assembly - The left turn signal assembly is perfectly functional, but the light needs to be popped back into the arm. $35 OBO

Left Step Guard - The left step guard is perfectly functional but sustained some minor scraping. $8

Clutch Lever - The clutch lever is scraped on the tip and has been bent slightly away from the handgrip. Ironically, I actually find this postion more comfortable than the undamaged lever. $7

Speedometer/Odometer Meter Cover - The meter cover is scraped on the left side and sustained a crack during removal to replace the part. $30 OBO

Alternator Cover - The alternator cover is fully functional but sustained some scraping. $40 OBO
I would like to buy the grab rail I bought 2007 919 without gab rail if you steal have it can you contact me at(740-821-5962)Kenny Cooper

1 - 3 of 3 Posts