Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from Homestead.
About 12:30 am Monday morn.
Had a great time with only minor mishaps.
Going to sleep now updates later.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey Kev,

Good job down there. To pull out two top 3 finishes after a "mishap" is a feat in itself. I'll see you at Roebling if you make it. :)

·
Jennings GP pimp...
103 Posts
L-Town said:
Hey Kev,

Good job down there. To pull out two top 3 finishes after a "mishap" is a feat in itself. I'll see you at Roebling if you make it. :)
Congrats Ltown. I heard you talking to my friend Justin Hunter about your 1st podium finish. just a matter of time with the track riding experience.

·
Registered
470 Posts
MELK-MAN said:
Congrats Ltown. I heard you talking to my friend Justin Hunter about your 1st podium finish. just a matter of time with the track riding experience.
Melk not sure if you have the correct L-town. I didn't race last weekend. My closest podium was a 4th a few months ago. :)

·
Jennings GP pimp...
103 Posts
L-Town said:
Melk not sure if you have the correct L-town. I didn't race last weekend. My closest podium was a 4th a few months ago. :)
My bad.. I was thinking that L-town was Alfonso, goes by Twin-relics on the JenningsGP forum..

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well practice on sat couldnt have been better, Great day no problems and great weather.
A couple of my daughter, This was her first race she was pretty excited.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well my day didnt start off so well.
1st lap of the first race, Started 8th and going for the lead in turn 6 lap 1
Got a little heavy on the throttle and lost the rear! :bitchslap
With just minor damage to the bike,With much appreciated help from R1 Fast we replaced the broken parts and was ready for race #2.
Myself ended up with a broken Wrist and some minor bumps and bruises.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
With the help of a lot of tylenol, And some duct tape to wrap up the wrist we managed to pull off a 3rd place in unlimited supersport, And a 2nd in the unlimited superbike.
R1 fast took home some wood For a couple top 5 finishes as well, Although He was missing in action for pictures.
Jen our Lady representer took home a couple 3rd place awards as well Hats off to her Great job!
Good to see polk county on the box.

Attachments

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Hey Snow, I looked for you guys!
We were at our usual spot #23 we were next to twin relics, we looked for you too! Next time for sure and congrats again. :beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts