Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Yea no shit, I can see it now...........*knock,knock,knock*.................."Who is it?"......................."It's the F.B.I., now open up, we need to talk to you about something."

·
Registered
199 Posts
that is pretty bad ass. I dont think I would trust shit I made to do that and wear it on my back either.

He will end up in trouble for it, I dont know if it is necessarily illegal or not, but he will eventually burn down something.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Yea no shit, I can see it now...........*knock,knock,knock*.................."Who is it?"......................."It's the F.B.I., now open up, we need to talk to you about something."

+1 ...........................

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
It's funny how ppl go on public forums, brag about the illegal crap they do, and then don't understand WHY they are being prosecuted by the state?? I mean, is this guy a COMPLETE idiot?? hahahaha!! I'm waiting to see him on the news...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very..very dangerous...PVC + Solvents + Air + Fire = impending doom.

He needs to use a rated metal tank...inert gases...multiple redundant safety valves, and frequent pressure testing. Otherwise Kabooomm!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Darwin at work.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
There is still air in the tank, with which he used to pressurize said tank. If he gets crazy enough, the heat can still travel up the line. Alcohol does have a fairly low flash point, meaning it gets hot enough and poof, it ignites without an open flame.

The amount of tubing he has is probably enough to keep him safe for a while, but if he goes nuts on the 4th, with constantly pressurizing and igniting, I could see a Darwin award being handed out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts