Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got a job after 2 months of being laid off. I'm really psyched and stressed about it. I'm excited because it seems like an awesome oppourtunity (getting in on the ground floor of a new design department, with the possibility to become lead as the department grows), BUT the job is in Spooner, and i start on wed. after being offered the position on Friday...so i've been running around and trying to figure out everything...where i'm going to stay until I can rent something, what i'm going to do about this apartment (which i still have a lease on), How i'm going to get all my crap up there (5hours away).......

and on top of all that, hoping I don't fall flat on my face and get fired after 2 months, and get stuck with 2 leases to pay on, on top of everything else.....AND not knowing anyone within 300 miles is going to suck big time too......

Hopefully i can find someone who rides up there to show me around.

on the up side......getting a quad and/or a sled will be worth it, with all the trails right there.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Congrats on the new job.....but I dunno where spooner is......

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about an hour south of superior......like my dad said today....just about any further north and i'd be in Canada

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Holy crap.........i hope you like the ladies with furry legs N three chins

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats on the new job riverrat! I hope you get everything straightened out.

·
Registered
878 Posts
riverrat said:
about an hour south of superior......like my dad said today....just about any further north and i'd be in Canada
You know WI doesn't share a border with Canada right? :twofinger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts