Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
99% sure it's Hogsback. Just don't go off-roading...it's a LONG way to the bottom of that hill. It's all nice around Holy Hill but way to many "Sunday drivers" for me. If it's not the Harley type going real slow , then it's the "getting in touch with nature" drivers that drive me nuts.(the kind that drive under the speed limit and look at all the trees as they drive) I find it's more fun to go out and find some real back roads way off the beaten path.

· Registered
205 Posts
As some of you know ,I live real close to Holy Hill and tend to ride through there alot. Around noon on weekdays seems the best time to run through there , as is early Sat morning (between 6-9am). Other wise I'd say hold off for a day that isn't the typical ride day , ie overcast , windy , or something along that line. Other then that all I can say is go get lost in the country. When I first got my car (1985) I would put a map in the glove box and go out and get lost , then try and find my way home. I found a few good spots in this part of the state to "play" in.

· Registered
205 Posts
I tried doing this a month or so ago and couldn't really get lost , I go into Brown Deer and got lost in 2 or 3 turns. All I did was put the lake at my back and kept going until I hit the sticks. Then I knew where I was and how to get home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.