Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
436 Posts
:lol :lol :lol
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Being a fat dude myself..... I'm not going to make fun of him checking his time with is T-rex arms.... instead I am going to wonder how much ALL of that leather cost him. Give props to the guy though. Full gear and he knows he looks goofy, yet the man just wants to ride. Can't blame him can you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
this pic has been a mean one since it was introduced.....in my opinion good for him and shame on those who think otherwise
 

·
I'm A Naughty Girl
Joined
·
837 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Being a fat dude myself..... I'm not going to make fun of him checking his time with is T-rex arms.... instead I am going to wonder how much ALL of that leather cost him. Give props to the guy though. Full gear and he knows he looks goofy, yet the man just wants to ride. Can't blame him can you?
Let me be the first one to tell you....YOUR NOT FAT! SEXY...YES! ;) J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
The man just wants to ride more props to him.

And like my fat ass he will probably give ya all a run for the money at the track.
 

·
Cool and Refreshing
Joined
·
703 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Being a fat dude myself..... I'm not going to make fun of him checking his time with is T-rex arms.... instead I am going to wonder how much ALL of that leather cost him. Give props to the guy though. Full gear and he knows he looks goofy, yet the man just wants to ride. Can't blame him can you?
Im in the same boat, Im a fat dude myself. +1 on that Naughty
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
UPallNITE said:
Let me be the first one to tell you....YOUR NOT FAT! SEXY...YES! ;) J.

:eek: damn.... HA HA!! didn't expect that one...
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
redvtwin2 said:
this pic has been a mean one since it was introduced.....in my opinion good for him and shame on those who think otherwise

I'm with ya there... I hope that no one hear honestly don't want that guy on the bike. I wish everyone could experience the absolute satisfaction one gets from riding... Size, color, gender, or even looks should not matter. We all enjoy it right? After all that is why we are here. As long has he rides smart (which by the sight of his gear, he does) I'd ride with him. Remember we are in this for the go....not the show right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
Who would have thought you could make the ZX-12 look small!!!!!
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
I'm sorry about that Speed..... I usually don't do that on I-4 but I couldn't help it when I seen Mr. Speed Wheelie himself!
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
bigkawi said:
Warning Disclaimer! Many many cows died in the making of this suit and the owner bought the beef and leather! :D

HA HA... at least none of the cow went to waste right?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
More power to him!!!!! At least he's not sitting at home on the couch eating a bag of chips and drinking beer all day ;)

Who knows he might in the process of losing it all--but there are plenty of skinny guys out there who won't even sit on my motorcycle because they are too scared of it!!!! LOL Wimps!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
More power to him!!!!! At least he's not sitting at home on the couch eating a bag of chips and drinking beer all day ;)

Who knows he might in the process of losing it all--but there are plenty of skinny guys out there who won't even sit on my motorcycle because they are too scared of it!!!! LOL Wimps!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completly.... Hey I was him..... Now i'm only about 20lbs lighter than him... I need to get his number.... we can work out together.
Since I don't have a set of leathers we can both lose weight.... cut his set in half..... and i can have myself a set too. Although thats going to be alot of work for me to lose that much :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Congrats on you losing that Naughty!!! Yea!!! That's awesome, keep up the good work but you don't look big at all in the pics I have seen of you ;)
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
what if i said that WAS me? Damn its amazing what becoming single after a horrible, miserable three year relationship will do for ya isn't it?
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top