Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently Active Users: 698 (222 members and 476 guests)

buncha peeps, and most guest.........

register you foo's!

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Currently Active Users: 704 (222 members and 482 guests)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Wow. That's pretty high, and the site is handling it perfectly.

Good work Frized the Wizeb Master.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well, attachments have been turned off for guests, now they have to register to see the pics in the cubby hole and everywhere else

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i tend to fish when i'm posting........:D

·
What are you looking at?
64 Posts
Most were probably members before the change, and just have not registered again. I doubt we are getting that many more new guests than before.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
RACER X said:
i tend to fish when i'm posting........:D

TROLL ALERT!!:D :D

Most were probably members before the change, and just have not registered again. I doubt we are getting that many more new guests than before.
.......or just too dam lazy to try and re-register. :p

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
SBN kicked ass till my 1700+ posts were gone. Meanwhile on another forum I'm a regular on has gone through 5 or 6 upgrades and not once lost the userdatabase, posts, etc.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Yeah it sucked that the posts are all gone but it is good to see all the old crowd back, and nice to see all the new ones (the once thata are not afraid to sign up)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Post count is only a number, I wonder why it means so much to so many????

And register your lurkers, you might be able to actually contribute to the site.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, why does the post count really matter? I just wish we could have saved the join dates...shows the more veteran members...

·
Super Moderator
14,141 Posts
Post count.. wahhhhhhhhh.. cry me a river.. i had to start over too.

Most boards are not as old as SBN either.. keep that in mind. SBN was started on UBB software.. then exported to vbulletin.. then it got hacked many many many years ago.. which in turn messed up some of the database..didnt know it would catch up to me years later.

So keep that in mind.. a 7 year old website.. compared to maybe a 2-3 year old website.. big difference :)

As far as being having to re-register.. i still get emails from people asking why there accounts dont work.. they dont know they have to re-register. so this is why there are soooo many guests.. but soon or later they figure it out or email me and i tell them.

Board is running good and very stable.. thats what its all about

·
Registered
430 Posts
At least the site is up... but yeah it would have been nice to at least have saved the join date... Oh well.. life goes on..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts