Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much else going on, I took 2nd tonight in a big poker tournament. Just got back from some bars, little bored, so I figured I'd live'n it up by posting a wonderful picture of shadowninja.

This is him showing me his new pad!

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks like you all had a hell of a night.....his new cubby looks quite quaint, a few more weeds and a flower to spruce things up, he'll be able to call it home in no time! LOL

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ok fucker. Just for that im getting out my old computer and you know what pictures coming out. I cant decide if it will be you dancing to dance dance revolution or you humping the poll with knaackers.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
shadownynja said:
Ok fucker. Just for that im getting out my old computer and you know what pictures coming out. I cant decide if it will be you dancing to dance dance revolution or you humping the poll with knaackers.
Please don't post the party pics again, those images are still somewhat burned into my brain and I have nightmares...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I think someone needs to pull out the pics from Jay's 21st birthday last winter (and the fine photoshopped pics that came from them). :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I'm just glad I haven't gone out with them on bikes yet, that I know of. But even if I did, I don't do the picture thing so I'll be safe lol

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
it would be nice if you and everyone would post their pictures of everybody on here so we have photoshop ammo.

just a suggestion. :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Jake said:
I think someone needs to pull out the pics from Jay's 21st birthday last winter (and the fine photoshopped pics that came from them). :D
Here you go me main man...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts