Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
wow! that's impressive to say the least...

·
Registered
753 Posts
wow

Sweet pictures, i love the look of the car. I am curious as to why it's parked on top of a shanty roof?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I at first thought it got up there and was un-damaged. Awsome none the less

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hmmm .... doesn't look that hard to accomplish. I am surprised that the roof didnt collapse under its weight! Probably one strong ass crossbar.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
It's probably where the owners who live below park their car. It's a security issue. They'll know if someone's trying to take off with it.

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
someone went a bit too fast and ended up over the curb on to the house....sturdy house though i need to get him to build mine

·
Registered
191 Posts
...like a glove! :)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
marlboro r-1 said:
I,m impressed with the strentgh of the building! :cheers to the builder!

Thats what got me. I saw what it looked like from the back and :eek: dam suprised slammin on the brakes the inertia, didnt just tip the entire mess over! :eek:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Look at the pic with the view to the right of the passenger side door..... they DROVE it up there from the grassy knoll to the right...... to the right..... to the right.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yeah, the contractor that erected that shanty deserves a round of applause. I honestly thought it'd been put up there via crane or something, like for a movie set, but then I saw the damaged front fascia. Incredible.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
J0HNK said:
Look at the pic with the view to the right of the passenger side door..... they DROVE it up there from the grassy knoll to the right...... to the right..... to the right.

ahhhh... watchya been smerkin? I want some!!! :lol

Keep in mind you lose all depth perception in a photo.... ain't no way that car lifted itself up 8-10 feet to get on that roof.... It came on from the street. The captions from the site I grabbed the photos from had the entire report on it.... it didn't magicly levitate it self up onto that roof..... :lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts