Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys and Kawagirl, I need to figure out what to do with my bike. I'm leaving the country for a while in the begining of september and need to do something with my bike while I'm gone. I'd like to sell it, but storing it wouldn't be a problem. However, I'd much rather see/know someone enjoying it instead of it collecting dust, ruining it's suspension, tires, and mechanical bits; not to mention I'd like to pick up an 06' GSXR 750. Anyway, what do you think is a fair asking price for:
2003 Green 7R
7k miles
Factory warranty until June of 07'
Light tip-over damage on left side
Jardine RT-One pipe
Factory Jet Kit (unistalled)
-1 front sprocket
undertail
hugger
F/R flushmounts
and all of the stock parts
?

I've had three people check it out, all offering $5-5.3k, and I have a local dealership offering me $5500 in trade in value. What would you guys do? Wait till spring?

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
I picked up my 01 7R for $5600 with 4200 miles on it so i would say somewhere around there is a good price maybe$6000 is good? why are you wanting a GSXR750 for?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I want $6k, but figured that was out of the question and was shooting for $5500.

I rode an 04' gix 750 a few days ago and I'm smitten. Who knows though, I'll have a Looooong time to think about riding and my finances will be much better when I return. I will definitely own another 7R. There's just something about the lack of front end twitch.... :lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts