Sport Bikes banner

HJC AC12 for sale

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  slimjim 
#1 ·
I picked up another helmet, so I thought that I would see if anyone would want this one.

HJC AC12 El Diablo
Size Medium

*2 clear shields. One has never been used, the other only a few times.
*1 Blue mirror shield with SBN sticker (good for atleast an extra 5 horsepower :) )
*Extra set of size small cheek pads. These are thicker than the medium pads that come with the helmet.
*HJC Helmet sock (thin, standard bag that comes with most helmets)

I've used it for about 8 months/8k miles. It's in very good condition and never dropped. I think I still have the original box that it came in.

I don't really want to mess with shipping, so depending where you are I might deliver or could meet you half way. This just gives me an excuse to ride...

$100

This is the only picture that I have at the moment. I'll be happy to take as many as you want from whatever angle.

http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PROD/ac12graphics/ac12eldiablomc1

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I bit the bullet and bought a Arai Profile that was on sale. I gotta say the air that flows though this helmet is amazing. When I stand in front of my AC unit in my house I can feel the cold air rush across th top of my head. On the bike it flows more than any other helmet I've had and this is at speeds around 35 mph. Its almost like having a "mesh helmet".

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
$380 from helmet express
Special Buy - Arai Profile Helmet - Aoyama Replica: Helmet Express

I just got tired of having presure point on my forehead. Most helmets are ok for awhile, but sooner or later I can't stand to have them on. The HJC hadn't gotten to that point yet, but I knew it was coming.

I looked into Shark RSI, but the Med size were a bit to big, but the small was way to tight. Shoei X11 are just too much $. The Arai isn't cheap either, but still not as much as the Shoei. Those were my options for my head shape, so this better work out for me! :) I figure that if this one lasts 3 years then I would n't have spent any more $ thatn normal on helmets since they seem to average about 1 year before they start hurting my forehead.

BTW:

I washed the HJC AC-12 liner and it came out a little fuzzy on all the perforations, so if anyone is interested in the helmet just PM me a price and we see what we can do.:dblthumb

If no one wants it, no problem. A back up helmet is a good thing to have.

Edit:
The site above has new El Diablos for $140
Special Buy - HJC AC-12 El Diablo Graphic Helmet: Helmet Express

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.