Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, so I'm an attention whore.

I just thought that I'd point out that this video in particular turned 2 years old today. The other 'comedy' videos I made are all around the same age.

If you haven't seen them, I hope you like them. Hitler videos were an internet fad about 2.5 years ago, if you wondering 'Why a Hitler video?' The movie is called 'Downfall'. It's about the last few days of Hitler's life, the acting by the character playing Hitler was actually quite good.

Happy New Year.

This next video is about a banned forum troll. Feel free to change the name, in your mind, from Pateta to any of our current forum trolls like JetFalcon etc.

Lastly, this is also about an old forum troll who hit a child with his motorcycle. (It's ok, though, his bike was fine.)

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
These videos are awesome, you did a fantastic job. Got anything new in mind?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I made a 4th, but it contained too much footage from Downfall, so it got taken down. :(

I've tried to think of new subjects, but come up empty or with what I think would be weak attempts. Perhaps someday I'll get something else up.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Seems like just yesterday...

:dblthumb

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I wonder if Potato still checks the forum from time to time

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've showed a few people the Hitler-Gixxer video. Quite funny to those who understand where it's coming from.

Good stuff.

·
Registered
917 Posts
The Hitler/Gixxer movie has made it to other forums, and I think Reddit as well.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
ahhh the memories.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts