Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promised Gixxie I would post this up for her on here. She does not have much time to post any more with every thing going on in her life and carrer. Anyway her is the story and this is all I was told I have no other details. If I get more I will post them up. Anyone is asked to pass this on from her so feel free to do so if you like.

MICHAEL RAMIREZ....
1992-2005
REST IN PEACE MAN
YOU WILL ALWAYZ BE IN OUR
HEARTS AND MEMORIEZ...

ON TUESDAY MAY 31, 2005 OUR FRIEND MICHAEL WAS HIT BY A WHITE EXPODITION AND THE DRIVER WAS JASON ***** A 29 YEAR OLD COP THAT WAS OFF DUTY WAS DRUNK DRIVING AROUND 4 IN THE AFTER NOON IT WAS A HIT-AND-RUN HE WAS CAUGHT THREE MILES AWAY FROM THE CRIME SCENE. THE CAR HIT HIM AT 50-60 MPH AND DROVE AWAY AT 85 MPH. PLEASE PASS THIS ON EVEN IF YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Being a cop has nothing to do with it. It's really irrevelent information here. I don't care if he was a trash collector, CPA, doctor, or racecar mechanic. No tolerance for people like this. Why are so many people just plain irresponsible? It must be a pretty 'sobering' experience knowing that you MURDERED somebody.

My condolences...

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Godspeed.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
RIP to Michael...so young.
No matter his profession, the Jason guy has murdered someone as Mikem has stated.
However being an Officer of the Law, with the training they get and the sights they see, you would expect better of him. Especially leaving the scene. I cannot forgive that part of it.
Two lives ruined as well as the countless family members that will be affected by this.
Just plain sad.
Thanks for posting this Dennis, you may want to post in the fallen riders section as well just so it doesn't get buried before people read it.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Being a cop has no relevence to the fact that he murdered someone. But of all ppl in the world, a cop should know better than anyone else. Wonder how many dwi tickets he's given to others?

Giving him the chair would be to easy on him. This is one case that I'd like to see him locked up for the rest of his natural life. Aren't cops THE most hated in prison (followed by rapists/child molesters)? Wouldn't you love knowing he was in jail, roomated with a 500lb guy named bubba. :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
mikem317 said:
Being a cop has nothing to do with it. It's really irrevelent information here. I don't care if he was a trash collector, CPA, doctor, or racecar mechanic. No tolerance for people like this. Why are so many people just plain irresponsible? It must be a pretty 'sobering' experience knowing that you MURDERED somebody.

My condolences...
True and well spoken.

This individual clearly broke the law, left the scene after another crime had been committed. Regardless of his profession, he too must go before a panel of 12 and be held responsible for his indiscretions........Period.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
kazlab67 said:
RIP to Michael...so young.
No matter his profession, the Jason guy has murdered someone as Mikem has stated.
However being an Officer of the Law, with the training they get and the sights they see, you would expect better of him. Especially leaving the scene. I cannot forgive that part of it.
Two lives ruined as well as the countless family members that will be affected by this.
Just plain sad.
Thanks for posting this Dennis, you may want to post in the fallen riders section as well just so it doesn't get buried before people read it.
Well spoken!

This thread will now be viewed within the FALLEN RIDERS Forum
:cheers

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
I really don't know what is going through people's heads when they get into their vehicle drunk.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Goodspeed...:(

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jammin_Johnny said:
Well spoken!

This thread will now be viewed within the FALLEN RIDERS Forum
:cheers
Thanks you Jammin_Johnny for putting this in the fallen riders section.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
RIP fellow rider

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Brownilus said:
cops.

:pisson
Nice, very nice. And so insightful! Anything constructive or supportive to add?

You don't like cops? Fine. I don't like drunk drivers that kill innocent people.
And I don't like people who generalize based on any particular identifiers.
That's usually defined as bigotry.

Doesn't matter what his job was, that driver was just another criminal behind the wheel before, during and after the fact.
For taking a life, he deserves the maximum penalty allowed.

RIP Michael Ramirez

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
May he RIP and my prayers to his family.

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
jk750 said:
Nice, very nice. And so insightful! Anything constructive or supportive to add?

You don't like cops? Fine. I don't like drunk drivers that kill innocent people.
And I don't like people who generalize based on any particular identifiers.
That's usually defined as bigotry.

Doesn't matter what his job was, that driver was just another criminal behind the wheel before, during and after the fact.
For taking a life, he deserves the maximum penalty allowed.

RIP Michael Ramirez
Sigh. I said what i intended to say. :pisson

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
dennisred69 said:
Thanks you Jammin_Johnny for putting this in the fallen riders section.
No worries.........Thank You for the information on this Fallen Rider.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts