1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Jun-01-Wed-2005/news/26637644.html

"
REVIEW-JOURNAL

A man killed after a van struck two motorcycles at the Spaghetti Bowl early Saturday morning was identified Tuesday as Bryan McCarthy, 22, of Nellis Air Force Base.

The Nevada Highway Patrol said a white or silver van hit two motorcyclists. The collisions occurred around midnight on the ramp connecting southbound Interstate 15 and northbound U.S. Highway 95, the Highway Patrol said.

McCarthy was thrown from his motorcycle when the van rear-ended him on the ramp. He died at the scene, the Highway Patrol said.

The van then hit the second motorcyclist before continuing north on U.S. 95, the Highway Patrol said. The second rider was taken to University Medical Center."

Man I hope they find the driver of the van.

·
Registered
304 Posts
RIP, Condolence to the family and friends.

Keep a check on those mirrors, don't use them just to pass. They are your eyes in back of your head. They can warn you of danger.

Just like that video of the Mexico driver that mowed down those riders. If they looked in their mirrors every now and then, they would have saw it coming. That made me keep my eye on what going on behind me.

Be safe!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
njdjh2o said:
RIP, Condolence to the family and friends.

Keep a check on those mirrors, don't use them just to pass. They are your eyes in back of your head. They can warn you of danger.

Just like that video of the Mexico driver that mowed down those riders. If they looked in their mirrors every now and then, they would have saw it coming. That made me keep my eye on what going on behind me.

Be safe!!!!

Honestly my mirrors are worthless for anything other then changing lanes.

when ever I look into them all I see is a good view of my elbows.

How many of you sport bike riders have functional mirrors?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts