·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again girls.. drool away... :drool :drool

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Damn that's nice....thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
:leghump PLEASE....PLEASE... CAN I KEEP HIM ???
I promise to feed him, take care of him, & play with him everyday !!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
BEEYOOTEEFULL!:drool :leghump

·
Registered
294 Posts
Oh my!!!!! I think I need.....to....hold please........okay yeah, I'm better. Whew! Instant gratification, love it...I mean him, love him. Dear lord, thank you for Henry and thank you for crisg555 for intruducing us to Henry. Amen.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Ya know...I've never been the one to oogle over a man with hair on his face/chest...but this guy is top notch! He's def. a looker, that's for sure.

Shit likes this makes me want to become a stalker...HIS STALKER.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok, but why does he have to have his hand in his pants for most of them? Who cares, right?!! LOL, Now all he is missing is a sport bike!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I could look like that if I wanted.

I just don't wanna. :neener :nerd

·
Registered
33 Posts
Uhhh... Well I was originally joking but if you REALLY want to know...

I actually do hit the gym quiet often and I have really taken to swimming. I just wouldn't want to look like that cause if you look at him he's actually kinda scrawny. He's got a good face and the abs and I know that abs are the symbol of fitness nowadays but he has no arms and no chest.

I'm not looking to be like the Governator or anything like that but I do work my whole body. Basically I'm looking to be like I was when I did backyard wrestling. *Our final season not the ones before*. Basically I wasn't the biggest guy but I didn't look like I would be run over either.

Just a little deffinition and a good smile is all I'm shooting for.

;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
How many licks does it take to...

·
Registered
80 Posts
WOW.... HI.... I think I'm single.... well for him I will be.... dammmmmm :banana:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I take him home? PLEEASSSEEE!!? I'll take REAL GOOD CARE of him and show him the pleasures of life! What a beautiful man! Those eyes! OMG! They are mesmerizing!
thank you so much for shairng him with us,.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts