Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have a Size 8 (small 8) Vanson's ladies jacket. perf'd front it has velcro sections to seal the interior for cold days.....barely worn. $250 obo

next, we have a Teknic Speedstar mens jacket - fully perf'd to vent ur ass in the summer (comes with liner as well). these jackets run small in the torso to fit all the skinny bastages. it's a size 48 but fits like a 46. i've had it altered to fit the more "normal" sized guys. the zipper has been replaced with a heavy duty zipper, the collar has been shortened to prevent it from hitting your helmet and the arms have been shortened ~ all work was done professionally by Syed Leathers. has some skuffs from being worn but still a badass jacket

fit's guys 5'8" to 5'11" from 185 to 210lbs well

$150 obo

prices on jacket don't include shipping but meet up locally for those in Orlando

thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
I currently wear a teknic 44(size) but am wanting to go a bit b***** due to the fact that the forearms are tight from the lifting i do at work.

I'm 5'11''/6' (depends on whose measuring me) and about 210 was wondering if you had a picture of the jacket on someone other than a 120 lbs girl in a purple bra? Maybe your so called "more average guy"? :)

thanks man

G

Edit...May be interested in both, approx how tall is the girl and (not being nosey) approx. what does she weigh my fiance and I are both in the market for new perforated jackets

1 - 4 of 4 Posts