Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone,

Is anybody else here obsessed w/ hip-hop, breakdancing, and just gettin' down to the music in general? If so, what is your style? Are you in a crew? When I'm in the "clubs" (not many here in MT) I like to do a lot of ticking, waving, and breaking. I love it when a circle opens up and everyone goes in and busts out, but I've only been in a "battle" like one or two times, but it was a huge rush, I loved it. What about anyone else, care to share what your style is?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Im not a bboy but I know plenty of them.
The underground hip hop scene for breaking and popping in miami is becoming serious,I got buddies who have ripped it all from freestyle session to Pro Am,to rock steadywith crazy legs.
Battles are the essense of breaking,people say its something that got played out and its old schoool..but boy its alive and running..and very very very competative..everyones either a gymnist,into capoera(sp?) so its all about power moves now a days!
Good to see some hip hop influenced people on bikes though,thats something I personally dont see all the time,lol.
Rock on :headbang

·
Registered
584 Posts
MT sucked donkey balls for partying (I was stationed in Great Falls for 4 years 1998-2002). WE always drove to Lethbridge or Calgary (Canada) to party :headbang

I'm mostly into Rave. Give me some glowsticks, strings and leave me the fu(k alone (keep your distance or you're liable to get hit with one of them in the face :) )

·
Registered
584 Posts
Gamefella said:
ummm....welcome to the year 2004.

I think the last time I "busted-a-move" was... 1985?

heh...

just giving you a hard time.
man, you're in Austin. 6th Street :headbang I wish I lived there, so I can party every day

·
Registered
912 Posts
You guys all suck donkey balls

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I was going to check the board's calender to ensure I wasn't in some quantum time loop that Steven Hawking would have to explain. I'm seeing parachute pants, headbands, Ice T in a lame a$$ movie, early versions on MC Hammer genie pants, and 'portable' stereos the size of volkswagons.
"hey, anyone else obsessed with patroulli oil, dreads, not bathing, and Alan Ginsberg?" I mean if you're going to be obsessed with a by-gone era of questionable fashion tastes, at least the 60's had some high points.

·
Registered
584 Posts
robbieace said:
You guys all suck donkey balls
that's what I like to call "post-whoring" (post whatever, just to get the numbers up) :chair

·
Registered
380 Posts
Like when you add to a post but have nothing to say really?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Or like when you post right after you posted something else when all you had to do was start a new paragraph on your first post? Or edit the first one?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
The fact that no one has posted even remotely admitting they are, or once were, into break dancing...should definitely tell you something.

·
Registered
117 Posts
No no Wraith, ...... my post was gonna say something along these lines... ' I used to be into break dancing in High school. I was never really any good, but it was fun, and I learned alot about Hip Hop culture first hand. Unfortunately now its less about style points and more about who can hold the longest airtrack (aka who's the strongest gymnast) which is entertaining somewhat but cuts down on the creativity. And thats what I like. Breakdancing is hands down the best form of dancing imo.'

But I thought making a joke about post whoring would be a better idea. :dunno

·
Registered
167 Posts
Count me in. Don't dance, but I rap. I am that guy that sits at the edge of a cypher and waits for you to eff-up. I'm also the guy that clips egos after concerts. I am not really confrontational at all, but when people start talking smack in their verses, I start start putting careers in hurses(so to speak).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts