Sport Bikes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That's sweet.

I like that companies are finally starting to release some of the hi-viz gear here in the United States. This stuff is common in other countries, but since it's not necessarily "cool" looking, they aren't that popular here.

But it looks like that might be changing. I'm seeing more and more of the hi-viz stuff coming out. My next jacket is going to be hi-viz, because I actually LIKE how it looks. It's so obnoxiously loud that I think it's cool.

Might have to think about getting a helmet like this to go with that jacket.

Hey, is there still a place in Hart called "Schooners Bar and Grill?"

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Hey, is there still a place in Hart called "Schooners Bar and Grill?"
That's by Shelby, MI- over on Lake Michigan.

And I think it's still there, I ate there a couple years ago. My family has a cabin right by Silver Lake over there....

STG is actually in Shelby Twp, MI.... which is over by Detroit. I know because I grew up there, about three miles away from where STG is right now.

And that concludes our Michigan history lesson for today.....

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
I want that helmet ... very badly!

And I'm with gimp 100%

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts

And I think it's still there, I ate there a couple years ago. My family has a cabin right by Silver Lake over there....

STG is actually in Shelby Twp, MI.... which is over by Detroit. I know because I grew up there, about three miles away from where STG is right now.

Ah. Didn't know they were in Shelby Township.

·
Registered
474 Posts
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be a larger face opening so the driver would have a better field of vision.

Trying to decide what color to paint my bike. Maybe I will go with this color so I can get a matching helmet. :)

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That's a nice suit Tejas. That's the color jacket that I'm going to be getting for next season.

·
Registered
320 Posts

Damn, that takes me back. I went to Camp Miniwanca as a kid in Shelby. Great times.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was going to pick up one of these for a track helmet for next years race season to go with my black spidi suit, but I scored a too good deal on a Bell Star Helmet. If the bell doesn't fit good or work out I'll sell it and get one of these for sure.

·
Bashed the bike :(
75 Posts
Yes, it would match your suit, but I sure wouldn't wear any Scorpion helmet instead of that Shark RSR2 you're holding. After bouncing my Scorpion off the asphalt two weeks ago, I bought an RSR2 this time. I like it MUCH better.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I saw a rider with this helmet and a high viz jacket while I was merging onto the freeway this week. The rider had to be a half mile behind me and I saw the color flash in my rear view. It absolutely gets you noticed! I have a Olympia high viz vest, maybe I'll get the helmet too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts