·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
virtualt said:
This is the same one as I got and it helped the lower to mid range power, plus it is re-useable.

SKippy
Did the fit seal well? Is the element made of gauze?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FZ6 said:
Did the fit seal well? Is the element made of gauze?

It fit perfect, as for the gauze I can only tell you it is exactly the same material that the K&N filter on my Expedition is made of, it is even the same red color.

Skippy

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
Dammit Skippy, I was just about to get some boots. Where did you get yours? Is the price on ebay comparable?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hmm.. is it just me or does it look used? Not to mention the auction is "as-is" and doesn't state that it is new. Though being washable, maybe it doesn't matter a whole lot.

At any rate, thanks for the link, Skippy. It's appreciated :).

·
Super Nibber
501 Posts
Google it, its being sold for exactly the same price from what looks like a US distributor in PA. (which is where this guy is from)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dexter_643 said:
Hmm.. is it just me or does it look used? Not to mention the auction is "as-is" and doesn't state that it is new. Though being washable, maybe it doesn't matter a whole lot.

At any rate, thanks for the link, Skippy. It's appreciated :).
I actually got mine from this same guy , for the same price on a previous auction and it came brand new in the box.

Skippy

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Anyone know if this one is comparable to K&N or other filter on the market? Reason I ask is cause the prices are different and this one seems to be italian made.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts