Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...my name's Nancy..I'm 23 and I am taking my MSF in 3 days. I have an f4i and i <3 it...Hope to be a good rider in the future

I may be your new sticker cutter/tshirt maker if you'll have me :)

I have some ideas for your decals and shirts. I have lots of different colors besides the regular. I have chrome, holographic chrome, and colors wiht sparkly stuff in it, if you want different colors, just let me know about a specific color and I will see if I can get it. I also make banners for special events (Courtney mentioned something about the track).

As for tshirts besides the ones on cafe press, I can make shirts individually so I would be able to customize shirts (i.e. putting names or little sayings, etc.) I can put stuff on black shirts also (Courtney said something bout no black shirts on cafepress).

That's my spiel for stickers and shirts, please let me know if there's anything I can do and I look forward to learning lots about bikes froma all of you =)

Have a nice day!

-Nancy

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Hi Nancy,welcome to SBN and enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Welcome! I am a big fan of shirts with unique and cute sayings :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
:needpics

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WELCOME! Glad to here your taking the MSF, smart move!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Welcome!!!
Can't wait to see what you come up with for stickers...I'll be needing some for the YSR by the end of the year!!!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Black shirts for the posse would be WAY better than white!! But most important of all, great to see another female rider!

·
Registered
832 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Black shirts for the posse would be WAY better than white!! But most important of all, great to see another female rider!

I agree, I still need a sticker for my bike (hint hint CJ :neener ) but again welcome and ride safe

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks! MSF in 2 days!!! well after today I will be done for this quarter at school with having projects to do and I'll get the artwork for the logo done (have to redraw it since I don't have the file) and then we can get cracking on pussy posse stickers or personalized stickers..have a nice day!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Welcome welcome Nancy!!! Glad you started a thread :)! I'm so excited, me and Nancy talked about A LOT last night and she is awesome. I know a lot of you chickies are dying for black shirts! You know that saying "everything happens for a reason", through all the tough crap we've been through just recently with the site I really think Nancy came to us for a reason, I mean she showed up just when thing's were getting tough and I am so psyched about having her join us. She's a graphic arts major which I think is an amazing feat and talent, and she runs her own business, definitley my kinda chickie. Also, she's so personable too, last night we talked for the first time and it was like we'd known eachother forever, the conversation just flowed :lol :D. Anywhoo I'm really glad your here Nancy and I wish you the best with the MSF :)!! I can't wait to get the ball rolling on our ideas!
Take care chickie,
Courtney

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks :D it was very nice talking to you too. hehe yeah it must be meant to be..because all this is happening right when my finals are done =) thanks again for the welcome =)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
We're just glad you're here :)! Oh yeah Tammy I just got the pics for your calendar layout, I'm going out riding(horses) right now and when I get back I'll whip up your layout for ya :). Do you know when Teej will have the other pics ready for me to play with :D??

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you around some time, probably be heading out to so cal myself soon.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hi back at ya and :welcome to SBN, it's always nice to have another women rider join our little corner of the board. Good luck with the MSF and have fun!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dindt get to take the MSF yet..they cancelled it on me =( but I am rescheduled for july 27...=\ but I will learn in the meantime..just stay in parking lots...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You going to do the MSF on the f4i?

Low speed maneuvers are always useful. Most of the time I hear about women loosing their bikes, it's parking lots and driveways. I think I'm going make some time to go out and practice my figure-8s. For some reason I hate descending left turns, which means I must need to do more of them. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts